CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Some great features there.. but most of them are hard to play without japanese knowledge (specially the karaoke one)..

The first game wasn't translated.. and sadly, I doubt this one will
frown.gif

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game looks amazing if you ask me. I'd need to hear the description in english to be more amazed tho.
I'm wondering if the DS microphone is sensitive enough to pick up all the right tones and all...
I've played one game where you are supposed to sing the right pitch and it wasn't so good...that game would be the little mermaid one
biggrin.gif
I was helping my niece I swear!

If it does indeed allow 8 DSs to connect up and jam via wifi (I'm not sure if that was what the picture really meant) I am very impressed.

And the fact that it will notate music you create on it is pretty damn good.
I'd get it even if it wasn't translated, just to screw around with it and see how far I get.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ooo, Wii Connectivity? Sounds interesting.
Can't wait for this one to come out, i'm sure Deufeufeu will translate the instruments and other things like he did to the first one.

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can't wait for this one
Wii connectivity yay .. oh wait.. i have an R4
DAMN YOOOUUU ARRRR FOOOOUUUURRRR TEEEAAMM

QUOTE said:
i hope this one is translated to english
i don't think so >__>

EDIT: @SleepingDragon: R U SHUR? 0__0

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii thing, as far as I've heard, is a Stereo Channel which allows up to 8 DS systems on single-card play stream the audio through a TV setup rather than the DS systems.

I loved the first, picked up the expansion pack, and tried to fiddle with .BBS importing. The only thing about his one which offsets me is the download limit for songs--only 100 songs and you're not allowed to delete them and get others? What the hell Nintendo. A hex editor might say different >:[

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not 100% sure it's being translated. I went back last night to try to find the article I read and can't find it. Let's just all pray it's translated. They screwed up big-time not translating the original.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the guy here whop was translating parts of the original Daigasso! said he might look into the sequel, if memory serves. Maybe if he feels up to it... ^^

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should be easily bypassed by putting multiple copies of the ROM on your flashcart. I should hope so, anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro