Bad things you're good at?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, you know those locks that have the barrel and the 4 numbers. Well, you zero out the lock and start at one end. Go through each number while keeping tension on the lock. You’ll feel, when you are at the right number, a little “give”. That one number down. Now, you move to the next until you release the lock. Due to my dyslexia, I forget which end to start with so you may have to start at the other end. It takes some practice, but you’ll get better.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, you know those locks that have the barrel and the 4 numbers. Well, you zero out the lock and start at one end. Go through each number while keeping tension on the lock. You’ll feel, when you are at the right number, a little “give”. That one number down. Now, you move to the next until you release the lock. Due to my dyslexia, I forget which end to start with so you may have to start at the other end. It takes some practice, but you’ll get better.
Became legitimately interested because Google Search showed that these are bike locks
images

I honestly was expecting that you said something like: "Use a nice pair of industrial tweezers/scissors/saw"

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On this note, most combination locks have a small gap between the codewheel, and the lock body. Master locks, namely, along with some others can be bypassed by sticking a small metal shim into this space, and pressing on a switch to trigger the lock.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On this note, most combination locks have a small gap between the codewheel, and the lock body. Master locks, namely, along with some others can be bypassed by sticking a small metal shim into this space, and pressing on a switch to trigger the lock.
Yes! I’ve always viewed combo locks as a puzzle. Never stop learning.

Reactions: StrayGuitarist

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi WiiMiiFurry, I didn't know you changed your SN. You got tired of being an android? :blush:

in an answer to the original question, Drinking COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl2:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hating myself and my lack of any real marketable skills, and my decision to attend university which has not taught me anything useful whatsoever since very few subjects were ever followed-up or expanded upon at all (I've been there since 2016, and I barely remember the classes from '16, 17, 18, and 19; high school was so much better than this)
Distracting myself from the above by playing games or reading fanfiction or watching YouTube.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F