Status
Not open for further replies.

bannana2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets be honest, who here has smoked methamphetamine before? Its okay to answer since I don't know you and you don't know me. Its funny that everyone thinks I am a good person. When, in reality, I am an awful evil person. I just want someone to answer this question so I can take a tally.

Last edited by bannana2,

bannana2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you even ask such things here?
For kicks and giggles.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I never have, but just try not to die on us!
Okay, well, I'm not a meth head and I won't be doing it again. It wasn't a bad experience though.

Reactions: omgpwn666

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets be honest, who here has smoked methamphetamine before? Its okay to answer since I don't know you and you don't know me. Its funny that everyone thinks I am a good person. When, in reality, I am an awful evil person. I just want someone to answer this question so I can take a tally.

Meth...Spring Hill, KS.... Nuff said.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have smoked pot, done pills, nearly died, twice, from drinking way too much, hell I am currently trying to get drunk right now. But meth is something you will never see me touch.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: VinsCool

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
Whazzz? I jusstss thrank some waster anz nowz worlz is woobzly any one..... Buuuuuurp. I never liszend medicashons, he sais to mez my alchohol sholerence wasss so lows I drunken from anzy liquidz. Dugz wuild taek meh to heavell!

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
953a90e05d29b5513c359fe8a2324c6e.jpg

The only drug I do is videogames.

If this isn't a drug trip, then I don't know what.

ody81

Trophies
XP
Country

Yup and it's pointless. Just shoot it, no fuss no muss. Or don't because it's crap :O
It really is, lower class people just do it and clean their houses here, or someone else's house for more meth :S

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nah because i'm not retarded.
Actually that's a pretty insulting thing to say since i'm sure even people who are severely mentally handicapped would know not to do shit like that.

What a waste of time and life.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The title of bad drugs reminded me of

Anyway no speed here, not least of all because it is harder to come by than not around here. It lacks any appeal for me though.

Reactions: redact

Hungry Friend

It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never used Meth at all but I've taken Dextroamphetamine(Dexadrine) as well as Adderal(75% Dextroamphetamine, 25% Levoamphetamine) with Dexadrine being the far cleaner, superior high but stimulants generally aren't my thing and I only messed with them for a short period in HS; they're quite dangerous because they drastically raise heart rate and blood pressure among other things. I've never tried MDMA but I've used Methylone which is akin to a milder MDMA effects-wise apparently, but I can't compare it to MDMA myself. I've used Cocaine a few times(snorted) and while its high is very intense, it only lasts around 30-45 minutes and the comedown really sucks; not worth it. Opiates in the form of dried poppy pods that I performed extractions on(raw opium) was my main demon though as well as nicotine, and if I could go back in time I'd avoid opiates & Nicotine. Stay away from opiates, nicotine and other highly addictive substances!

Other than that, most of my drug experiences involved copious amounts of cannabis combined with mushrooms, 4-aco-DMT, 2C-E, Salvia, tried Mescaline once in the form of Peruvian torch cactus(puked so only got a low dose) and even DXM which I also regret using(the shit in some cough syrups). I've used some other RCs as well but I've never tried LSD due to unreliable sources/purity. Basically, I did a ton of very stupid shit when I was younger but I also learned some very valuable lessons and became much more humble due to addiction and seriously intense trips that gave me out-of-body experiences, especially when I took between 7-8 grams of Cubensis shrooms. Psychedelics are not to be toyed with and if you're just looking for a nice buzz with pretty colors, you will be blown away by the intense mindfucks many psychs induce.

Really, the only drug I consider safe to use regularly is weed(alcohol included of course) and you shouldn't smoke it. Vape or eat it if you decide to use it regularly because smoking anything is absolutely awful for you. You're inhaling burning toxic chemicals, not just THC and other cannabinoids.

Last edited by Hungry Friend,

Hungry Friend

It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's also very easy to become addicted to 100% legal prescription drugs that, say, a shrink would prescribe you so imo if you have mental problems, drugs should be an absolute last resort! Most of the psychiatrists I've dealt with were/are slimy, pill pushing snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn