Bad Drugs

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by bannana2, Dec 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bannana2
    OP

bannana2 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2008
    United States
    Spring Hill, KS
    Lets be honest, who here has smoked methamphetamine before? Its okay to answer since I don't know you and you don't know me. Its funny that everyone thinks I am a good person. When, in reality, I am an awful evil person. I just want someone to answer this question so I can take a tally.

Last edited by bannana2, Dec 25, 2015
  2. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Why would you even ask such things here?

3. omgpwn666

omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

Jun 14, 2008
    United States
    Florida
    I never have, but just try not to die on us!

4. bannana2
    OP

bannana2 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2008
    United States
    Spring Hill, KS
    For kicks and giggles.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Okay, well, I'm not a meth head and I won't be doing it again. It wasn't a bad experience though.

omgpwn666 likes this.
  5. funnystory

funnystory Banned

Banned
    Sep 20, 2008
    United States
    Meth...Spring Hill, KS.... Nuff said.

6. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    I have smoked pot, done pills, nearly died, twice, from drinking way too much, hell I am currently trying to get drunk right now. But meth is something you will never see me touch.

Last edited by Lilith Valentine, Dec 25, 2015
    VinsCool likes this.
  7. MionissNio

MionissNio GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2012
    Whazzz? I jusstss thrank some waster anz nowz worlz is woobzly any one..... Buuuuuurp. I never liszend medicashons, he sais to mez my alchohol sholerence wasss so lows I drunken from anzy liquidz. Dugz wuild taek meh to heavell!

8. DarkCoffe64

DarkCoffe64 Bo

Mar 30, 2011
    Italy
    Arcadia
    [​IMG]

The only drug I do is videogames.

If this isn't a drug trip, then I don't know what.

9. ody81

ody81 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 21, 2012
    Yup and it's pointless. Just shoot it, no fuss no muss. Or don't because it's crap :O
    It really is, lower class people just do it and clean their houses here, or someone else's house for more meth :S

10. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    Nah because i'm not retarded.
    Actually that's a pretty insulting thing to say since i'm sure even people who are severely mentally handicapped would know not to do shit like that.

What a waste of time and life.

11. Catastrophic

Catastrophic Perfectly Normal

Apr 28, 2012
    Somewhere
    No, evil person. I have not.

12. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    The title of bad drugs reminded me of

Anyway no speed here, not least of all because it is harder to come by than not around here. It lacks any appeal for me though.

mercluke likes this.
  13. Hungry Friend

Hungry Friend It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Apr 16, 2015
    United States
    Never used Meth at all but I've taken Dextroamphetamine(Dexadrine) as well as Adderal(75% Dextroamphetamine, 25% Levoamphetamine) with Dexadrine being the far cleaner, superior high but stimulants generally aren't my thing and I only messed with them for a short period in HS; they're quite dangerous because they drastically raise heart rate and blood pressure among other things. I've never tried MDMA but I've used Methylone which is akin to a milder MDMA effects-wise apparently, but I can't compare it to MDMA myself. I've used Cocaine a few times(snorted) and while its high is very intense, it only lasts around 30-45 minutes and the comedown really sucks; not worth it. Opiates in the form of dried poppy pods that I performed extractions on(raw opium) was my main demon though as well as nicotine, and if I could go back in time I'd avoid opiates & Nicotine. Stay away from opiates, nicotine and other highly addictive substances!

Other than that, most of my drug experiences involved copious amounts of cannabis combined with mushrooms, 4-aco-DMT, 2C-E, Salvia, tried Mescaline once in the form of Peruvian torch cactus(puked so only got a low dose) and even DXM which I also regret using(the shit in some cough syrups). I've used some other RCs as well but I've never tried LSD due to unreliable sources/purity. Basically, I did a ton of very stupid shit when I was younger but I also learned some very valuable lessons and became much more humble due to addiction and seriously intense trips that gave me out-of-body experiences, especially when I took between 7-8 grams of Cubensis shrooms. Psychedelics are not to be toyed with and if you're just looking for a nice buzz with pretty colors, you will be blown away by the intense mindfucks many psychs induce.

Really, the only drug I consider safe to use regularly is weed(alcohol included of course) and you shouldn't smoke it. Vape or eat it if you decide to use it regularly because smoking anything is absolutely awful for you. You're inhaling burning toxic chemicals, not just THC and other cannabinoids.

Last edited by Hungry Friend, Dec 26, 2015
  14. DinohScene

DinohScene Dino May Fire

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Been addicted to it.

Only thing now is hashish and alcohol.

15. Hungry Friend

Hungry Friend It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Apr 16, 2015
    United States
    It's also very easy to become addicted to 100% legal prescription drugs that, say, a shrink would prescribe you so imo if you have mental problems, drugs should be an absolute last resort! Most of the psychiatrists I've dealt with were/are slimy, pill pushing snakes.

16. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Irish ex captain

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    I get high by power abusing on GBATemp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.