Hacking Backups stopped working after 4.2 update

CheesyJedi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hey guys, I updated my hacked 3.2u Wii to 4.2 using this guide, and then followed this cios guide to be able to play backups again.
I tried Neogamma, and I can load games fine from USB, so I know that the cios installation worked, but any disk that had worked just fine a day before on 3.2 was now returning a disk read error...
Is there something I'm missing that is required to read burned disks? I have DVDx...
The disks are DVD+Rs, but I burned them with DVD-ROM setting and they worked fine on 3.2 :/
Thanks in advance for the help
smile.gif

CheesyJedi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Ya, I followed the aforementioned guide, so basically I'm using cios 249 rev 19, and all the hermes cios's (as specified in the guide).
It works when loading through USB...just not disks :/

CheesyJedi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Thanks for the replies.
I did install DARKCORP, not that it helped (same error in Neogamma, disk channel gives error and shows question marks around the disk)
The games are the same region as the Wii :/
It's gotta be a software thing because they all worked fine the other day, I just have no idea where to look
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...