OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Ok I'd like to back up my saves

Currently I use systemmenu tweak to remove the copy protection. But with a lot of games it really time expensive (and boring).
It seems the Wii Backup disc 1.31 (you know: the gay fish disc), can be used to backup save.
But I cannot use it on my PAL wii (tried: gamma, softchip, usbloader, regionfree the disc.....)

So I'm asking two thing:
- Is there someone who can code an HB to backup saves easily. (I mean all the saves in one operation without putting the disc in the drive)?
- Are there some PAL users able to run the Wii backup disc (I'm really interessted in the option
smile.gif
)

And ok , there is bootmii, I can backup the whole thing in the same proccess but I doubt I can easily browse my NAND backup to extract my saves (or I'm I wrong ? )

Thanks for your help

Speedpad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I up this thread because I have the same problem, i can't play the gayfish disc :/

I try all the evening to play this disc (lots of dvd loader with differents settings, trying to switch region with Wiifrii and Wiu, change IOS with IOS Patcher, ...) but without any results, always a green screen or the freeze of the loader.

I know that djdynamite123 run this disc with a PAL wii, so it's possible, but i don't know how.

Does anyone have an answer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, made a new one