Hacking backround

Luigi_the_Hut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah i just got my Dsi, and I got an Acekard2i in it. I downloaded the ROMs and some backrounds. Before finding out that .rav files wouldn't work, i applyed it on the Acekard menu. The top screen shows blue and the bottom just has a black backround and the games. But when i press the start button to change the backround, it freezes. I deleted the two messed up backrounds from the SD card, but the menu is still messed up and I can't change it. What do I need to do to change it so I can use the settings menu on the Acekard2i?

NightKry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
To format your card, copy everything off it, then go to your computer > right click the card and go to format. You should try use the panasonic formater mentioned in the akaio wiki.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
To change the theme of your flashcard, you have to extract the .rar or .zip file (using 7zip, winrar or winzip) into __aio/ui or __ak2/ui directory and choose it at the menu of your kernel.
Let's say, you download one bleach theme, if the .zip or .rar has a bleach dir with files inside, you can extract it directly into the ui directory, if it doesn't, you have to choose to extract to __aio/ui/Bleach1 or __ak2/ui/Bleach1 so it shows up on the settings menu. The name Bleach1 can be modified, it's only example on how to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: