moepkid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey all!

So I reinstalled unlaunch and twilight menu for the nth time, and I keep having the following bug:

Whenever i select launcher from unlaunch, It boots the dsi menu correctly, but without sound.

When I go to system settings, and click the bottom option "dsi menu", it freezes and eventually boots up my flash card. This Is weird because I set unlaunch to boot twilight menu without button input.

I set my unlauch to boot without button presses to twilight, and with the a button to Rom cart.

Is this a known issue regarding weird dsi menu behavior? Sometimes when I reboot from the dsi menu or system settings, it also freezes and eventually just reboots, but it takes a while.

Can i safely play games, or is my nds corrupted or anything?

It's a dsi xl with a SD card, formatted correctly and new from the package.

Last edited by moepkid,

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Whenever i select launcher from unlaunch, It boots the dsi menu correctly, but without sound.
That is expected and part of the unlaunch patches.

When I go to system settings, and click the bottom option "dsi menu", it freezes and eventually boots up my flash card. This Is weird because I set unlaunch to boot twilight menu without button input.
Settings should not freeze. Remove the flashcart for ruling out problems with it.
Really weird. If "No button" is assigned to TWL++, this should do. Never had any problems with it.

moepkid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That is expected and part of the

Settings should not freeze. Remove the flashcart for ruling out problems with it.
Really weird. If "No button" is assigned to TWL++, this should do. Never had any problems with it.

Aaah I just read it! Thanks for pointing that out.

As for the flash card, It does it with and without the flash card. I Factory reset my dsi xl, then reinstalled unlaunch through the unlaunch launcher starting the .nds file. I then put twilight menu on it.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all!

So I reinstalled unlaunch and twilight menu for the nth time, and I keep having the following bug:

To fix the "bug", open TWLMenu++ Settings, switch to the Unlaunch page, then set "Launcher Patches" to "Default".
Then press B to exit the settings menu, then launch the Unlaunch installer to install Unlaunch again (but do not uninstall).

Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto