backround

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Luigi_the_Hut, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Luigi_the_Hut
    OP

Luigi_the_Hut Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    So yeah i just got my Dsi, and I got an Acekard2i in it. I downloaded the ROMs and some backrounds. Before finding out that .rav files wouldn't work, i applyed it on the Acekard menu. The top screen shows blue and the bottom just has a black backround and the games. But when i press the start button to change the backround, it freezes. I deleted the two messed up backrounds from the SD card, but the menu is still messed up and I can't change it. What do I need to do to change it so I can use the settings menu on the Acekard2i?

2. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    wth is a .rav file?

format your msd, put akaio 1.4.1 on it.

-anothr world

3. Luigi_the_Hut
    OP

Luigi_the_Hut Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    i put 1.4.1 on it. And how would I format it? I'm new to this lingo

4. erik419

erik419 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2009
    United States
    ohio
    Did you upgrade the firmware form the store yet? Wondering if the card still works for sure?

5. NightKry

NightKry GBAtemp Regular

Jul 19, 2007
    Canada
    Like, here?
    To format your card, copy everything off it, then go to your computer > right click the card and go to format. You should try use the panasonic formater mentioned in the akaio wiki.

6. Tomy Sakazaki

Tomy Sakazaki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 23, 2006
    Brazil
    To change the theme of your flashcard, you have to extract the .rar or .zip file (using 7zip, winrar or winzip) into __aio/ui or __ak2/ui directory and choose it at the menu of your kernel.
    Let's say, you download one bleach theme, if the .zip or .rar has a bleach dir with files inside, you can extract it directly into the ui directory, if it doesn't, you have to choose to extract to __aio/ui/Bleach1 or __ak2/ui/Bleach1 so it shows up on the settings menu. The name Bleach1 can be modified, it's only example on how to do.

7. Smiths

Smiths AKAIO Person of Interest

Feb 24, 2003
    United States
    The land of Dairy Queen
    and go to the noob forum first please because you need to figure out how to turn on your DS as well.

We'll help once you get up to speed on what you're actually doing.