Hacking Back uplauncher doest work any more

Sarvesh50

Aye!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
in the morning i start the hbc than i wanted to start wii backup launcher 0.3 it did start but i couldnt do anything normally you see start and that options but this time there was nothing so i looked on google and gbatemp so i did see that there was ann backuplauncher gamma i am trying to install it but when i load the new cios and i need to press a to install its doesnt do anything i can press a or turn off i couldnt turn off it i must take out the cable for energy but i dont know how i need to get this up working again.
even i cant see wad manager 1.3 on hbc
unsure.gif

So this is starting to stress me so i ask here for professional help

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming you're on System Menu 3.2 or lower. (The IOSes that came with these have the bug necessary for installing cIOS.) If you're on 3.3v2 or higher (sorry, you weren't too specific on "didn't update"), you'll need to downgrade.

If you're installing via the SD card, make sure "IOS36-64-v1042.wad" is in the ROOT of your SD card.

If you're installing via Wi-Fi, make it actually had a successful connection. (Need I say more about this?)

Hope that helps!

shwink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit- read an early post, just take out all your gc controllers and gc memory cards and it will fix it. Worked for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work