c7
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I'm going to be the best man in my friend's wedding next weekend, and I trying to come up with some good ideas on what we can do for a bachelor party in his honor. It's kinda last minute, I know, but it's going to be a smaller thing with probably just the two of us (he's in college and most of his friends are home for the summer).

So, anyway, here's some of the ideas that I have going. If you have any more ideas on what we can do, feel free to contribute. This very well could wind up being an couple of night affair depending on how things work out.

- No strippers
laugh.gif

- Bar to watch a Piston's game this week.
- Paintball
- Big arcade like Game Works or Dave and Busters
- Rock climbing

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea what you guys are into, but I have heard parachuting is a blast. When I get married I might give it a go....... because your life is over anyways, nyuk nyuk.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
paintball is great fun!
I entered two paintball games in my life and enjoyed them both
smile.gif

I don't know if everyone will agree with me though...

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just two of you and short notice, huh?

Get a few pints of Rutgut and a video camera.

Go downtown, incite the homeless to fight each other for a bottle, videotape, enjoy the ensuing hilarity.

*Warning: The aforementioned acts might be illegal in your state or locality, check with City Hall first.

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just two of you and short notice, huh?

Get a few pints of Rutgut and a video camera.

Go downtown, incite the homeless to fight each other for a bottle, videotape, enjoy the ensuing hilarity.

*Warning: The aforementioned acts might be illegal in your state or locality, check with City Hall first.

Last I checked video taping anything that might get you in trouble is a bad plan. Also along those lines, never mess with bums because you never know when you will get a crazy one who would rather bust your head for your money and go buy his own alcohol.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Paintball is fun.

Consider springing for some cheap flights to somewhere as well, much fun has been had from spontaneous trips (and the realisation that you are halfway across the country (or out of it) when you come round is priceless).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...