OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok where do you go to find the new avatar stuff? I heard it is downloaded automatically but whe I go to edit my guy, I only see the same ole stuff. Whats up with that?? I want my international T-shirt NOW!! lol

754boy

:D
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I did that and I see no stars, just default clothing.
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I'm not saying that, I'm saying if you want something better to game on, and your parents won't buy it for you, then earn some money and buy it yourself.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most people in my country are poor and I believe i will not get paid well
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You never know til you try. If it's something you don't think is fair, then stop doing it and find something else.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Too lazy to try
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And before you say i may have a ko-fi or Patreon or something, i'm too young for that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In USA you can start working normal jobs at age 15, not sure about Vena but i'm sure the laws are simular to age.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lemme show you something
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At 15, I used to wash dishes and take out garbage at a restaraunt, then wash cars on weekends, just to save money to buy a car when I turned 16
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    You may need Google translate tho
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Doesn't mean it has to be that way with you. I looked it up and yea at 15 you can get a real job
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna wait 2 months and 27 days then
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also goodnight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok nighty night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Also don't quit if you get a meany poo boss that yells at you if you mess up
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    don't
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Disagree
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Walk into his office
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Take a shit on his desk
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Refuse to elaborate
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Leave
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm fortunate to have had some managers over the years who I've straight up told to go fuck themselves, and not get in trouble for it. Help that I've been on the receiving end of that as well lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, you can tell him you quit when you see him in court, (For defecation on property, charges)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There's a difference in a abusive management rather than one drilling into you for messing up
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Told my last boss that I was resigning and he was confused and asked if I was serious 😭🤣
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Told my last boss that I was resigning and he was confused and asked if I was serious 😭🤣