Am I late to mod my N. Switch Oled?

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, I hope everyone is doing well enjoying your modified Switch consoles, especially the OLED one (although I can't feel that good), it turns out that after a couple of months of having enjoyed my virgin OLED Nintendo Switch (Zelda version) I have decided that it is the right time to apply the magic and modify it to enjoy the wonderful benefits that I have been able to observe, most of you enjoy, however, I have been searching online for several days for a store where I can buy said Modchip, of course I have already searched for it on Aliexpress and to begin with, it turns out that the HWFLY store is closed, the Instinct V6 nor V6S appears available, and since these that I have mentioned according to what I researched are the best option, I feel with my hands tied, I must have arrived late To this world of modification in the N. Switch OLED, what do you think, will a new chip come out to replace the aforementioned, or will all the efforts be focused on the new Nintendo Switch 2 console? Have I lost hope of modifying my N. Switch OLED? Do some of you have a link to a store where they still sell it with international shipping like Aliexpress?

!!!..a Few minutes later...!!!

I just got luck and get one, I hope it arrive in that date

1719641034966.png

Last edited by BoxNinPlay,

Gabt

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What made you choose a HWFLY? Picofly are cheaper and more reliable, but yours should work just fine. Goodluck in the installation process, I suppose you have microsoldering experience

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well remothered was a waste of my $4