• Views 32,210
  • Replies 355
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

armand66

OP
8.15pm at the latest man.

If by then, no one shows, or you only have 2-3, thats what you race with.

Beatnik and ronnieboy seem to be out.

A

armand66

OP
I just tracked down, Big Chop, as i updated the league sign ups last week, i accidentally deleted his forum name, hence the confusion for some last night lol.

BIG CHOP = Pitoui

A

armand66

OP
Sure Sure, your still collecting stuff in FF7 Crisis Core, sick my ass.
tongue.gif

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hm. Okay =[] my match is on Thursday with chazzie, unless she can play today as we agreed on (she wanted thursday to not disturb my b'day but i'm going out at night) =

A

armand66

OP
She can probably play around 6.30pm tonight AEST if your ok to play then?

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
armand66 said:
She can probably play around 6.30pm tonight AEST if your ok to play then?
Argh, never mind then, doing some exam preps and stuff now. Tell her on thursday at the expected time (she knows)

vertabray

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
WFC is running like shet today I got on one race then got DCed...THANKS N!!

I have been getting this all morn since then

Error Code: 20100

* There could be a temporary issue with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection servers. Please wait a few hours and try again.

* If after waiting a few hours and the problem has not resolved, there could be a problem with your home connection. Try the following:

1. Ensure your home internet connection is working properly. Use a PC that is attached to your home router and visit a website that you have not been to before, in order to check that the connection is currently working.

2. Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase stability. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

3. Within the Wii's system settings, erase the current connection file you use to connect your Wii online, and set up a new one. To do this, access the "Internet" option from the Wii settings. For step-by-step instructions, click here.

If you are still receiving this error code after waiting a few hours and trying the steps above, please call 1-800-255-3700 for assistance.

A

armand66

OP
Possibly all the americans now having the game clogging up the matchmaking servers. Once it calms down should be ok, i hope lol.

Last night Elo was having a lot of problems with WFC, not sure if it was his internet, or WFC not working for him, but he got DCed a few times, couldn't connect to rooms, and when i was finally able to join his room, got DCed again. Finally, we were able to get a match played lol.

Had no issues playing against Big Chop though, he joined into my room quickly, and didn't seem to be any lag or sync issues.

Beatnik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Attention Voho / Rhyguy:
I've messaged you earlier this week about our match but haven't heard back. Please get back to me, thanks.

A

armand66

OP
I'm gonna be sorting out the forfeits situation soon Cor7ez, and glad to have you and others along Myclock, when you get MK that is lol.

Forfeit wins/losses will become a new stat now on the ladder, and i'll be sorting week 1 on a case by case basis. Week 2 will see a few players being dumped from the league and replaced with substitutes.

Thanks go out to those who have participated though, there has been some great matches played.

A

armand66

OP
Marty_AU has replaced Boxhunter in the league, and Blue Shells team.

Marty_AU friend code is 0001-3411-6216 , so could everyone in the league add him asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la