Homebrew Audio problem with gbarunner2 in R4

Draxikor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi there guys like the title say i´m using the gbarunner2 emulator in my R4iSDHC using the TTS menu to load this program and the performance is great in the compatible games but i noticed that the audio of the games after a few minutes of play gets desynchronize for almost 1 second from video, i´m aware that the R4 is less potent that the acekard and i´m using a DSiXL so if that are the problem is ok, now i see in the loader menu a gear symbol to settings but i dont know how to access to them i dont know if those settings allow somekind of sync to solve the problem with the audio, if someone can help me I will appreciate it.

Last edited by Draxikor,
D

Deleted User

Hi there guys like the title say i´m using the gbarunner2 emulator in my R4iSDHC using the TTS menu to load this program and the performance is great in the compatible games but i noticed that the audio of the games after a few minutes of play gets desynchronize for almost 1 second from video, i´m aware that the R4 is less potent that the acekard and i´m using a DSiXL so if that are the problem is ok, now i see in the loader menu a gear symbol to settings but i dont know how to access to them i dont know if those settings allow somekind of sync to solve the problem with the audio, if someone can help me I will appreciate it.
The gear symbol is a placeholder for now. You will have to wait for Gericom to continue work on the menu system.

Reactions: Draxikor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...