Gaming Attention! If you lose or drop a weapon or shield...

Gadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...you must pick it up immediately...do not run over and do something else assuming it will still be there. The game deletes items very quickly. Just got shocked by an electric bat and lost my high end guardian shield down a cliff...went to go do a little mining and came back where the shield was...it was gone. %@&^!!!

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Once you get the Hylian sword and shield, those two you get to keep forever but they still break (reloads after 10mins).

Gadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I got the master sword, so I like to use that all the time because it allows me to save my good weapons knowing it will regenerate. so then if I'm in a real bind I have my good backups

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Once you've upgraded your slate a few times, you can also take a picture of the equipment to add it to your logbook in order to track it, similar to shrines.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

yeah I got the master sword, so I like to use that all the time because it allows me to save my good weapons knowing it will regenerate. so then if I'm in a real bind I have my good backups
It's perfect to kill the Guardians but too bad they're brought back again after that red moonlight. :( I had thought I could clear the area of 'em. :(

Gadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's this about blocking the laser shot with a shield? I tried to block it and it disintegrates my shield. I tried parrying and it wasn't even close to hitting the guardian. But daruk's protection is a sure fire guardian killer, in fact that has made the most dangerous areas accessible to me now

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's this about blocking the laser shot with a shield? I tried to block it and it disintegrates my shield. I tried parrying and it wasn't even close to hitting the guardian. But daruk's protection is a sure fire guardian killer, in fact that has made the most dangerous areas accessible to me now
If you're too far away, the guardian will likely move out of the way of the parried laser. If you're closer, though, it should hit and do massive damage.

vgmoose

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I dropped all my weapons, shields, and bows at once to try to take pictures of anything I missed for the conpendium. To my surprise I think that the weapons I dropped first disappeared and unloaded right after they were dropped!

Reactions: daxtsu

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I dropped all my weapons, shields, and bows at once to try to take pictures of anything I missed for the conpendium. To my surprise I think that the weapons I dropped first disappeared and unloaded right after they were dropped!

Just do a couple at a time (or make a save first before doing it). No need to be risky with it since you're voluntarily dropping things. :P

Gadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha I just solve a puzzle by using a speedup potion, got stuck in a room with a timed closing gate and had to warp out with the key, must not be the solution they wanted, but I got the key and it let me keep it lol

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I chase animals and they disappear into thin air. like magic. :creep:
This bugs me more than anything. I'll be hunting with a weak-ass bow, and chase the animal down after putting 4 arrows into it, and it will suddenly vanish right in front of me. Complete bullshit, but meat is easy to come by with my Bokoblin Amiibo.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

This bugs me more than anything. I'll be hunting with a weak-ass bow, and chase the animal down after putting 4 arrows into it, and it will suddenly vanish right in front of me. Complete bullshit, but meat is easy to come by with my Bokoblin Amiibo.
:lol: I remember running after a deer and then it magically vanished.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1