Hacking Atmosphere to be estimated released in Summer 2018 for ALL firmwares.

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how this exploded so fast

As lots of people have already said,

"HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE!"

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome news!!!

When I updated my 2.2.0 switch to 4.1.0 I was expecting to have cfw in later 2019. So I bought a bunch of digital games, DLCs and updated my physical games, to make the wait less painful.
I'm really glad I did that... now I have everything I want to play, and I wont even have to wait that long!

Now It seems we will have cfw even before Pokemon is out. And that's big!

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Damn, I really wanted to update and go eShoping some DLCs and games.
No way(?) I'll do that if the CFW is coming so soon...?

Hell, so tempting, why, stop, no! Need to learn some self control...

Reactions: peteruk

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great news, hopefully not another Team SALT or Hykem situation so please keep your cool everyone.

So for those of us that didn't block updates, is there a new way to delete the update data but keep your saves? I know of the system reset method but I don't want to lose my saves if at all possible. If anything I suppose I can keep busy enough until summerTM* to not even touch my system to accidentally update to 5.0x.

Edit: For anyone wondering on removing update data and keep saves - https://reswitched.tech/info/faq

Last edited by Maximilious,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Naxster

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This is amazing!!!
Wait so should I buy a switch now or is it okay to wait to summer?
Also does this means that we will get a CFW?:wub:

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I think we misunderstood each other. Because that was what I was trying to get across... lol, whoops. But yah, the psp died mostly because of pirating.
THIS makes me simply mad.

Spent half an hour looking up PSP piracy figures from different sources. Made an argument, for why this opinion has to be BULLSH*T (piracy percentages on the Xbox 360 where slightly higher, at arround the same numbrs of units sold), then you cant follow the argument - post a "be all buddy, buddy - i think we both are on the same track" snippet

- and the thread subsequntly gets swarmed by people wanting to celebrate a different quote for another two pages.

Make a big banner - put "dont even try, just tell the world how you feel" on it, and post it at the top of this forum, never to be removed.

You've just displayed negative media competency - because even when someone layed out in front of your face, why the figures in an INDUSTRY RELEASED study, contrasted with independently gathered figures - and how industry figures showed unexplainable spikes by 400%-700% - you still went with what the article said, that copied those figures and went with the story they were presented at an industry event.

And when someone pointed this out to you, you thought - they were also going with the questionable figures, and strengthend the notion.

Then no one cared to comment.

What is this? Its not a forum - its a freaking feed at this point.

I dont need a response, this can be swamped, but I had to least metion it, because thats the biggest wtf moment I had on the entire net for the whole year, and if I hadnt - a tldr misrepresentation of a position it took me 30 minutes to protocol would have ben the last thing that closed the argument.

Last edited by notimp,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

Spent half an our looking up PSP piracy figures from different sources. Made an argument, for why this opinion has to be BULLSH*T (piracy percentages on the Xbox 360 where slightly higher, at arround the same numbrs of units sold), then you cant follow the argument - post a "be all buddy, buddy - i think we both are on the same track" snippet

- and the thread subsequntly gets swarmed by people wanting to celebrate a different quote for another two pages.

Make a big banner - put "dont even try, just tell the world how you feel" on it, and post it at the top of this forum, never to be removed.

You've just displayed negative media competency - because even when someone layed out in front of your face, why the figures in an INDUSTRY RELEASED study, contrasted with independently gathered figures - and how industry figures showed unexplainable spikes by 200%-700% - you still went with what the article said, that copied those figures and went with the story they were presented at an industry event.

And when someone pointed this out to you, you thought - they were also going with the questionable figures, and strengthend the notion.

I dont need a response, this can be swamped, but I had to least metion it, because thats the biggest wtf moment I had on the entire net for the whole year, and if I hadnt - a tldr misrepresentation of a position it took be 30 minutes to protocol would have ben the last thing that closed the argument.

Nobody here wants to keep beating that dead horse except for monkeyman.

Reactions: whateverg1012

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
My suggestion is to get it now before the new switch hardware version come out
Yes, because with only 17 million units shipped so far, it will be so hard getting one eventually...
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...6-74-million-switch-shipments-by-end-of-march

Its only a 100% change right now, and at worst a 1:3 chance over the lifetime of the console. Hurry!

ScireMs comment seems to indicate, that at least up until the release he is fairly certain, that N will not patch the entrypoint.

More information as to the benefits of 1.0.0 as supposed to 4.1.0 as supposed to higher would have been nice - so that anyone could argue anything other than "go out and party", from this point until the summer - but hey, ... people seem to be just fine with "party" in here... :)

No one is asking for specifics.

Last edited by notimp,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Spent half an our looking up PSP piracy figures from different sources. Made an argument, for why this opinion has to be BULLSH*T (piracy percentages on the Xbox 360 where slightly higher, at arround the same numbrs of units sold), then you cant follow the argument - post a "be all buddy, buddy - i think we both are on the same track" snippet

You've just displayed negative media competency - because even when someone layed out in front of your face, why the figures in an INDUSTRY RELEASED study, contrasted with independently gathered figures - and how industry figures showed unexplainable spikes by 200%-700% - you still went with what the article said, that copied those figures and went with the story they were presented at an industry event.

I dont need a response, this can be swamped, but I had to least metion it, because thats the biggest wtf moment I had on the entire net for the whole year, and if I hadnt - a tldr misrepresentation of a position it took be 30 minutes to protocol would have ben the last thing that closed the argument.
There, I gave both your posts pity likes. Happy? :P

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Nobody here wants to keep beating that dead horse except for monkeyman.
You are correct, everyone is posting party comments - disregarding anything of substance that has been said in this thread at any point. Flooding with feels can continue.

Also thank you for totally disregarding what I posted, and simply going with namecalling.

This place

is

insane.

(What do you even do as a moderator in here? Hide all the postings that are not just endless copies of the same basic celebratory message? Wait until this is over and everyone had their *toot* moment, then go back to this place not being just a scrolling feed with *feels* again? To be frank, I wouldn't know what to do...)

xoxo
The monkeyman?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There, I gave both your posts pity likes. Happy? :P
Party!!!

Found an actual representation of this thread so far:

Last edited by notimp,

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Thanks For all the great work, hope to know if 1.0 will get benefits over other firmware beside it comming out first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q