Ochean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I have a new issue on my switch and i have tried many things to fix it with no luck. At this point i am wondering if it is not hardware.

My Hardware :
  • Switch V1 not patched
  • SX Pro to go to RCM + Payload injector
  • Two SD Cards : 512 GB Samsung A3 and 128 GB SanDisk A1

Software :
  • Sysnand firmware : 17.0.1
  • for years i have used my 512 GB Samsung sd with atmosphere + hekate and emummc with no issues.

How the issue happened : i downsized my 512 GB card to less than 100 gb (by deleting games) and copied the content of the SD to 128 GB sd card. Result => Stuck nintendo switch logo with the new card.

I tried again the old card => No stuck nintendo switch logo.

Tried atmosphere on sysmmc => Stuck nintendo switch logo.

Stock firmware boot ALWAYS work.

What I tried to do to fix the problem :
  • Formatted SD Card (32 kb cluster) with Format Fat32 Gui util then copied hekate + atmosphere + sx gear + licence.dat (fresh install). It worked once (extremely awkward) with the SD of 512 GB than tried again and it didn't work. I also have done with the smaller SD Card and it never worked.
  • I have a windows and a mac and tried using both (format + copying fresh install) and always stuck in nintendo switch screen.
  • I tried Team-Neptune/CommonProblemResolver payload as well although should not be necessary with a fresh install => Same issue, stuck on nintendo switch logo.

At this point, I am wondering what could be the issue? I don't believe that both sd cards are not working simultaneously. I also tried recreating emummc and got 0 errors in the process. Still stuck at nintendo switch though.

Any help would be very appreciated !

Edit 1 : I tried wiping out sysnand and it didn’t help : Nintendo switch stuck in cfw and working in ofw
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

I have a new issue on my switch and i have tried many things to fix it with no luck. At this point i am wondering if it is not hardware.

My Hardware :
  • Switch V1 not patched
  • SX Pro to go to RCM + Payload injector
  • Two SD Cards : 512 GB Samsung A3 and 128 GB SanDisk A1

Software :
  • Sysnand firmware : 17.0.1
  • for years i have used my 512 GB Samsung sd with atmosphere + hekate and emummc with no issues.

How the issue happened : i downsized my 512 GB card to less than 100 gb (by deleting games) and copied the content of the SD to 128 GB sd card. Result => Stuck nintendo switch logo with the new card.

I tried again the old card => No stuck nintendo switch logo.

Tried atmosphere on sysmmc => Stuck nintendo switch logo.

Stock firmware boot ALWAYS work.

What I tried to do to fix the problem :
  • Formatted SD Card (32 kb cluster) with Format Fat32 Gui util then copied hekate + atmosphere + sx gear + licence.dat (fresh install). It worked once (extremely awkward) with the SD of 512 GB than tried again and it didn't work. I also have done with the smaller SD Card and it never worked.
  • I have a windows and a mac and tried using both (format + copying fresh install) and always stuck in nintendo switch screen.
  • I tried Team-Neptune/CommonProblemResolver payload as well although should not be necessary with a fresh install => Same issue, stuck on nintendo switch logo.

At this point, I am wondering what could be the issue? I don't believe that both sd cards are not working simultaneously. I also tried recreating emummc and got 0 errors in the process. Still stuck at nintendo switch though.

Any help would be very appreciated !

Update : to avoid any doubt, I have tried with a third SD Card and a fresh install. Still exactly the same problem. This third sd card is an old no name 16 GB but still the same symptoms.
I retried many times to format the samsung sd and reinstall the same fresh install and it worked once. I immediatly rebooted to hekate then cfw and it didn't work.

At this point I am starting to suspect a hardware issue ?
Can Atmosphere write startup debug so that we can pinpoint if it is stuck at some point or systematically at the same state ?

Edit 3 :
- I have read that in some cases having the Nintendo folder can help and I booted in ofw and did some screenshots. After that tried atmosphere in sysmmc and it worked ! Second time power off and again it worked. But after that attempt every single other attempt was not working. Also : launching stock firmware (no cfw) through hekate leads to the same issue. That’s really weird…

Edit 4 : even doing Hekate then reboot OFW leads to the same issue. While just powering off and booting OFW always work. Can my nand be corrupt ?

Last edited by Ochean,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto