Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Starwarsfan2099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not even sure if it is the card problem if you are using an A2 card, the U3 A2 card is the faster one out of the two between Class 10 A1 and U3 A2.
Well, I just know the issue started after upgrading Atmosphere/Hekate/FW to the latest versions and switching to that SD card. Not sure exactly which one caused it, but it's not a big issue for me.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I just know the issue started after upgrading Atmosphere/Hekate/FW to the latest versions and switching to that SD card. Not sure exactly which one caused it, but it's not a big issue for me.

Usually it is better to use the faster A2 card, unless there isn't an A2 card like for me I use the 1.5TB so there is no A2 card for me, I did notice it happens on one of my switch on 1.6.2 Atmosphere, I tried Fusee and the fss0 method, same effect. It is no big deal unless you reboot a lot.

Windsall

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since I updated to the latest atmosphere, it also happens that it goes to sleep right after booting. I found it weird but it hasn't been a problem afaik besides that I have to take it out of sleep.

Still weird though.

Reactions: Blythe93

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since I updated to the latest atmosphere, it also happens that it goes to sleep right after booting. I found it weird but it hasn't been a problem afaik besides that I have to take it out of sleep.

Still weird though.
People discussed this in the last couple of pages, sounds like it's to do with SD card speeds and/or amount of sysmodules and stuff being loaded.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using a sandisk 1TB sd card v30 A2 so speed should not be a problem but it still falls asleep after booting maybe its an ussue with sd cards 512GB and above? and its not a big problem everything still works perfectly.

Windsall

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People discussed this in the last couple of pages, sounds like it's to do with SD card speeds and/or amount of sysmodules and stuff being loaded.

Yeah that's why I brought it up. I don't know, it's a sandisk and I don't think I have a lot of sysmodules

Amidaraxar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Latest Hekate, sigpatches and/or sys-patch module (grab Tesla + nx-ovlloader as well, for convenience) because these are required for games to work.
Additionally, make sure that you have DNS MITM as well, in order to block Nintendo servers if you ever plan to connect to the Internet (e.g. to use homebrew appstore).
Make sure to uninstall any custom theme before updating.

If you've used either Haku33. TegraExplorer. EmmcHaccGen or ChoiDujour to clean or reset your console in the past, it probably won't be able to boot once you update to the lastest firmware. To fix it, make sure to boot into Atmosphere v1.6.1 or higher (v1.6.2 is currentčy the latest version) on sysMMC. Check here for more info.

17.0.1 didn't have any changes done to the actual code so the sigpatches for 17.0.0 work for 17.0.1 as well.
Post automatically merged:

It's also worth mentioning that starting from the next Atmosphere's release, if you're loading Atmosphere's package3 via fusee.bin. kip patches will no longer work.
You'll need to load package3 via Hekate instead.
More info can be found from this post onward. A detailed explanation can be found here as well, courtesy of @impeeza.
Hello,

I've read your answer that I've found very useful for my needs; just one thing I do not understand so good: you suggest to have DNS MITM to block Nintendo servers.
Trough this trick which are the things that you can do? Only access the homebrew appstore right? You cannot play online no?

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello,

I've read your answer that I've found very useful for my needs; just one thing I do not understand so good: you suggest to have DNS MITM to block Nintendo servers.
Trough this trick which are the things that you can do? Only access the homebrew appstore right? You cannot play online no?
As far as I'm aware, you can still access everything except anything Nintendo related. Homebrew appstore is accessible, yes.
As for the online gaming, local multiplayer is one of the options (e.g. if you have two hacked Switches).
LAN Play is the other. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to it here, but quick Google search is all it takes to find it. Some games works, others don't. As for how it works, you'll need to check it out personally as I have no experience with LAN Play.

Reactions: Amidaraxar

Desconocido90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed the new Atmosphere version with success, then I updated to 18.0.0 with daybreak and now I get a fatal error when I boot atmosphere :unsure:

Code:
A fatal error occurred when running Atmosphère
Program ID: 01000000000bd00
Error Dec: std::abort() called (0xffe)
Report saved...

EDIT: I fixed, the Mission Control sysmodule is incompatible with the new updates, so I had to remove it.
Sorry for posting in panic before thinking

Last edited by Desconocido90,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I installed the new Atmosphere version with success, then I updated to 18.0.0 with daybreak and now I get a fatal error when I boot atmosphere :unsure:

Code:
A fatal error occurred when running Atmosphère
Program ID: 01000000000bd00
Error Dec: std::abort() called (0xffe)
Report saved...

How can I fix it?
Asking the same on different threads do not give you more chance of an answer, instead you annoy everybody and do not get answers.

already give you an answer on:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/atmosph...port-for-firmware-18-0-0.652638/post-10391339

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto