AronR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

I recently switched from SXOS to Atmosphere.
I've updated Horizon to 9.0 and installed Atmosphere 0.9.4, but I'm experiencing an issue...

I can run all homebrew and nsp fine. HBmenu also launches fine in album or when holding R on NSP... But when I try to open HBmenu via the album icon while I already have a game/nsp running... it always crashes to the Atmosphere blue screen. I have to close the game first in order to avoid a crash, which makes multi-tasking impossible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

belisleian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

I recently switched from SXOS to Atmosphere.
I've updated Horizon to 9.0 and installed Atmosphere 0.9.4, but I'm experiencing an issue...

I can run all homebrew and nsp fine. HBmenu also launches fine in album or when holding R on NSP... But when I try to open HBmenu via the album icon while I already have a game/nsp running... it always crashes to the Atmosphere blue screen. I have to close the game first in order to avoid a crash, which makes multi-tasking impossible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Just download and install the nsp with 5.x.x+
This one will work.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/homebrew-menu-loader-legal-nsp.518433/

AronR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I already have the nsp, but I'd like to run HBmenu in applet mode while I have other apps/games open (e.g. overclock with freebird or play retro games without quiting an nsp).

Is nobody else experiencing this issue with the latest version of atmosphere?

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have an issue that when downloading through Retroarch or AppStore (unless it’s a tiny file) it crashes atmosphere with an error screen.

I can get into HBL via album using R no problem while on 9.0.0 using ams 0.9.4 latest.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: more like, your 1st crush +1