• Views 45,045
  • Replies 96
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted_444986

OP
  • when i compiled atmosphere from source :

What .bin to boot on switch ?

when i boot fusee-primary.bin it finish with error required stage2.bin how to obtain that ?

Can you answers me ?

I would like to help dev and debug the CFW !
    Like many other poeple

Build : github.com/thomleg50/atmosphere

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Reecey
D

Deleted_444986

OP
Chances are, if you don't know what .bin to boot, maybe you don't know enough to help the ReSwitched team.

I think it is fusee-primary.bin but when boot it required stage2.bin

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you are able to debug and help with the development of Atmosphere you would already know how.

Anyways here it is: https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/tree/master/fusee/fusee-secondary

I need to boot fusee-secondaary.bin ?

D

Deleted_444986

OP

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, are people besides SciresM and the ReSwitched team successfully booting Atmosphere? And all it takes is running make to compile everything and using fusee gelee to launch both .bin files? Am I missing something here, SciresM made it sound like he was doing something a lot more complicated than that to get it to boot.

D

Deleted-442439

OP
Wait, are people besides SciresM and the ReSwitched team successfully booting Atmosphere? And all it takes is running make to compile everything and using fusee gelee to launch both .bin files? Am I missing something here, SciresM made it sound like he was doing something a lot more complicated than that to get it to boot.

No. None are able to boot it, but we are able to run it.

If you compile the source you can run it via Fusee, but it will not boot into Horizon, SciresM used some unknown wizardry to get it working, but that's not part of the build and will not be.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The answer you're looking for is in stratosphere

The first thing that will load is the fusee-primary and not the thermosphere.bin. This is how it works for me in a .bat "tegrarcmsmash.exe exosphere.bin thermosphere.bin fusee-secondary.bin fusee-primary.bin -w". But anyway I only see the FuseeBoot asking for the stage2.bin in the MicroSd (I'm supposed to have her there), besides a BCTO file that could be said is a configuration file of the FuseeBoot. I do not know yet...

Reactions: Dr.doom
D

Deleted_444986

OP
The first thing that will load is the fusee-primary and not the thermosphere.bin. This is how it works for me in a .bat "tegrarcmsmash.exe exosphere.bin thermosphere.bin fusee-secondary.bin fusee-primary.bin -w". But anyway I only see the FuseeBoot asking for the stage2.bin in the MicroSd (I'm supposed to have her there), besides a BCTO file that could be said is a configuration file of the FuseeBoot. I do not know yet...

but where is the BCT0 ?????

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can't do this, you're going to do something wrong to your switch, stop now until its user friendly

D

Deleted_444986

OP

a user of Discord said that is a BCT0 config file :
https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/At...1e81ca34874931/fusee/fusee-primary/src/main.c

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@jjbredesen can you discuss with me via switchbru messenger

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
but where is the BCT0 ?????

This is only theory, but it must be a configuration file (CFG or INI) to load the user's settings when launching the Exosphere (the official Atmosphere GUI, call it FuseeBoot: P), and it is hosted in the MicroSD. Since I do not even have a MicroSd, I'm not sure if I create this file when I run Exosphère. So I do not really know that it can contain this file and how to configure it, but it sure is customizable in case there is the option to activate or deactivate options that are in Exosphere. It is not yet available to the public, but it can be created or modified if someone has already obtained it. As Exosphere does not find that file it creates a temporary factory configuration. Exosphere also asks for the payload mentioned "stage2.bin" and looks for some "initiator". Perhaps these two files contain the routes and keys necessary to run Atmosphere.

As I said, they are not available to the public, they are not identified in the repository until suddenly the official launch of Atmosphere.

D

Deleted_444986

OP
This is only theory, but it must be a configuration file (CFG or INI) to load the user's settings when launching the Exosphere (the official Atmosphere GUI, call it FuseeBoot: P), and it is hosted in the MicroSD. Since I do not even have a MicroSd, I'm not sure if I create this file when I run Exosphère. So I do not really know that it can contain this file and how to configure it, but it sure is customizable in case there is the option to activate or deactivate options that are in Exosphere. It is not yet available to the public, but it can be created or modified if someone has already obtained it. As Exosphere does not find that file it creates a temporary factory configuration. Exosphere also asks for the payload mentioned "stage2.bin" and looks for some "initiator". Perhaps these two files contain the routes and keys necessary to run Atmosphere.

As I said, they are not available to the public, they are not identified in the repository until suddenly the official launch of Atmosphere.

where is stage2.bin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now