• Start date
  • Views 44,988
  • Replies 96
  • Likes 1

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
I get where you are coming from @mattytrog but threads like this pop up all the time whenever the slightest amount of progress is made in any scene.

I'm all for people learning how to do things BUT this is not something that should be attempted by anyone that hasn't done similar things in the past.

He was advised how to do it and struggled with the basics of it, he was advised to stop before he inevitably bricked his console and then ended up posting a thread on how to fix it.

The devs working on this have backups all over the place and the correct equipment to do it with. I am excited by the prospect of making the switch the hndheld console we have all been waiting for but the OP is going to do some damage to his console if he is not careful.

Reactions: ManuelKoegler

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This is more for me a debate than a question. I already asked @Thomhack to stop compiling and publishing. If you want an answer go directly to the developer SciresM and ask how Atmosphere works, if you do not want to answer we can continue debating without needing to experiment. I try to read the commits to know how it is progressing and understand more about Atmosphere.

But if you are going to risk it, try to make a backup copy and navigate in more distant waters ... maybe some developer feel sorry for you and tell you that your effort will be in vain.

PD: Who is OP?

Reactions: lenidas
D

Deleted_444986

OP
This is more for me a debate than a question. I already asked @Thomhack to stop compiling and publishing. If you want an answer go directly to the developer SciresM and ask how Atmosphere works, if you do not want to answer we can continue debating without needing to experiment. I try to read the commits to know how it is progressing and understand more about Atmosphere.

But if you are going to risk it, try to make a backup copy and navigate in more distant waters ... maybe some developer feel sorry for you and tell you that your effort will be in vain.

PD: Who is OP?

I'm here !

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@Thomhack Do you tried to launch it with hekate?

I read all of this thread and all i have to say is: Good Luck dude. Glad that it's your hardware and not mine, because that's on its way to a brick for sure without proper research!

Having a nand backup he only need to restore it in case of brick.

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up