Country
Colombia
WhatsApp Image 2018-05-02 at 1.24.14 PM.jpeg

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG make yourself bct0.ini I'm not saying how put it on your sd card make stage2.bin run second but what do you plan on doing after ? Take a look at the cfw stuff is getting done but it's missing key elements.

saneatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe if you go look at the thread about atmosphere being able to boot home brew launcher you’ll see that the dev mentions he’s doin a bunch of shady stuff to get it to boot. More for his ease of use as not all the boot stuff seems to be finished.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why it’s so difficult to boot atm >.>.

MHDestination

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I believe if you go look at the thread about atmosphere being able to boot home brew launcher you’ll see that the dev mentions he’s doin a bunch of shady stuff to get it to boot. More for his ease of use as not all the boot stuff seems to be finished.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why it’s so difficult to boot atm >.>.
It's not just "difficult" ... it is currently impossible to boot atmosphere.

It is missing some essential parts. SciresM stated that the commits to make it bootable will need round about 1-2 weeks.

Thomhack should really stop compiling for now. It is currently useless.

D

Deleted_444986

OP
It's not just "difficult" ... it is currently impossible to boot atmosphere.

It is missing some essential parts. SciresM stated that the commits to make it bootable will need round about 1-2 weeks.

Thomhack should really stop compiling for now. It is currently useless.

My builds is just for debug

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
it's normal the payload attempt stage2.bin (fusee-secondary.bin) on the sd with BCT0

Stage 2 is not a Payload. It is related to the cryptography and internal hardware signatures. It could be in charge of identifying the internal components of the console and activating them, even giving Trutzone permissions. Surely it's a modified Stage2.bin that we do not have access yet.

D

Deleted_444986

OP
Stage 2 is not a Payload. It is related to the cryptography and internal hardware signatures. It could be in charge of identifying the internal components of the console and activating them, even giving Trutzone permissions. Surely it's a modified Stage2.bin that we do not have access yet.

stage2.bin is fusee-secondary.bin it is @jjbredesen that say that

D

Deleted_444986

OP
It is but the current build can't use it, it requires sdmmc support and a few other things not working in the current build, look at #cfw-development in the Reswitched discord
when use the alt-sd branch of atmosphere

SjorsMaster

Ayy
Trophies
Website
www.sjors.eu
XP
Country
Netherlands
My builds is just for debug
Honestly, you’re having a hard time booting it at all.
How the heck are you planning to debug/develop stuff for this.
Do you even know a coding language at all?
Or what you’re doing on your console?
I’m all about encouraging people, but it just seems like a dead end.

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I’ve been casually following this thread, and I’m just going to say what a few others have said to the OP:
Stop it. You’re flying too close to the sun. Do you understand what that means? I’m in college learning programming and I won’t touch stuff like this because I know this shit is (still) far out of league. I’ve been seeing repeated struggles in this thread of you trying to get it to run, which should be totally obvious seeing as the original developer said that it’s currently non-functional without doing “some nasty stuff (read:hacks) to get it to run”.
I’ve seen not one mention of you talking about the internal workings of it other than your interest to “debug” it, which leads me to believe you hardly, if at all, really understand how it works.
Hell I’m having a hard time understanding some of your comments/replies.
I’m not trying to degrade or offend you OP, though admittedly it might sound like that, I think it’s quite brave you’re willing to take a first step. I am merely advising against it to prevent you from hypothetically “burning your wings”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by ManuelKoegler,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1