Hacking Discussion Atmosphere and SX PRO / SX OS the same day of release?

When do you think you would use the Atmosphere source code in SX OS?

• 0% The SX OS code is 100% made in China.

Votes: 50 44.6%
  • 20% using the same Hekake load

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • 40% using Atmosphere sources not yet published Atmosphereˈatməsˌfi(ə)r Definiciones de atmosphere su

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • 60% The SX OS uses a large part of the Atmosphere code that allows the console to be released

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • 80% They use all the Atmosphere code, Team Xecuter always sponsors SciresM and its secuases.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • 100% SX OS and Atmosphere are the same, they just changed the watermark.

Votes: 11 9.8%

• Total voters

Thetoto

Trophies
XP
Country
France
My guess. 15th is the release date, but also the date of shipping it from the manufacturer (Xecuter) to the shops.
Yes I think it's that.
Yea, but the release date is June 15th, thus you can download the os and flash it on June 15th.
According to the FAQ, no :

Q: Will the SX OS for people who bought it 'stand alone' be delivered before the SX OS for people who bought SX Pro?

A: Not necessarily. SX Pro will be shipped in the days to come to distributors. SX OS will be unlocked a bit after the reviewers get their units (all reviewers receive SX Pro).
So depending on the speed of delivery to your distributor and then to you, SX Pro could come before SX OS stand alone. It probably will be very close.

Last edited by Thetoto,

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Yes I think it's that.

According to the FAQ, no :

Q: Will the SX OS for people who bought it 'stand alone' be delivered before the SX OS for people who bought SX Pro?

A: Not necessarily. SX Pro will be shipped in the days to come to distributors. SX OS will be unlocked a bit after the reviewers get their units (all reviewers receive SX Pro).
So depending on the speed of delivery to your distributor and then to you, SX Pro could come before SX OS stand alone. It probably will be very close.
15th starts the date when you can download the os. The you just have to wait for your licence to come.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.hueyandweprin.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/iStock-1073669440.jpg +1