Atmosphère 0.8.9 released

RattletraPM Apr 26, 2019.

1. HOv

HOv GBAtemp Regular

Aug 30, 2018
    United States
    Wow you really can't let it go huh? Whether what you're saying is true or not, this thread is about the new release of atmosphere. You thanked the creators but then you went off topic and started throwing accusations and insults. Is it really that hard for you to just appreciate what atmosphere has done with releasing all these updates and then move on? But no, of course you have to bring up TX lol.

2. Clockdryve

Clockdryve Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2019
    United States
    I took it as a Joke....and a compliment (hard work). What's the big deal?
    Depends on how we look at things i guess. Hard to make a comment - when dealing with.......

3. roamin

roamin Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2006
    Australia
    end of the day joke or not (which i didnt laugh by the way as it was not a HA HA joke, it was a troll joke) sxos does not need to be involved in any atmo conversation, all it does is fuel the sxos atmo war.
    there is absolutely no need for these wars yet it always happens and others like myself dont see a non funny haha joke as a joke, we see it as fueling the pot and a lot of people are over that, look at the comment above yours.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/atmosphere-version-0-8-4-has-been-released.531962/

look at that thread, comment 3 and 4. straight into pointing out sxos, look at all the deleted comments on the first page of atmo realease, why? majority will be sxos related crap that got deleted.
    point is the sxos atmo crap is done and dusted, people need to move on, its gotta end. do you think the admins enjoy having to go through and delete all the crap from these threads too?

HOv likes this.