Atmosphère 0.8.9 released

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by RattletraPM, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Owenge

Owenge GbaTemp browser

Feb 13, 2017
    United States
    ◤__◥
    I wasn’t trolling, don’t assume things.... I was simply making a joke and this fact shouldn’t be stated (it was a meme form factor). I also did truly listen to him... I should try to be more original with my jokes but no matter what I have to state it’s a joke due to people like you that have to be directly told that something is a joke. Context clues are key in this situation ^_^

2. ModderFokker619
    This message by ModderFokker619 has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Apr 26, 2019, Reason: Reply to deleted post.
    Apr 26, 2019
  3. kristianity77

kristianity77 GBATemp old fogey

Jul 10, 2003
    United Kingdom
    Bewdley, UK
    So does this now fix apps like freebird etc which were broken previously on 0.8.8?

4. FEF1

FEF1 GBATemp’s very own Toaster

Aug 22, 2018
    United States
    Someplace
    Michael better not troll us and have the next update be .8.9.1. Really want to hit .9.0 soon. (Not sure why, I just like the number 9.)

Last edited by FEF1, Apr 27, 2019
  5. AnalogMan

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

Apr 20, 2007
    United States

FEF1 likes this.
  6. fate6

fate6 Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!

Aug 2, 2014
    United States
    [fate6@Canterlot ~]$
    You were trolling. It's the same stupid comments all the time. If TX doesn't care hence they keep stealing updates then I suggest you stop defending them too. Everyone on gbatemp knows they steal Athmo code yet fools like to continue to go on about how great they are. Who cares! Either praise scriesm and thank him for his efforts or move on because without good people like the atmosphere team then I'd say the switch cfw scene would be pretty dead.

Next time you want to joke I suggest you say a joke. Not say troll comments to get ppl to bite.

Zaiphon and gizmomelb like this.
  7. Essasetic

Essasetic Your local TX Fanboy

Jun 16, 2018
    United Kingdom
    You were trolling. It's the same stupid comments all the time. If TX doesn't care hence they keep stealing updates then I suggest you stop defending them too. Everyone on gbatemp knows they steal Athmo code yet fools like to continue to go on about how great they are. Who cares! Either praise scriesm and thank him for his efforts or move on because without good people like the atmosphere team then I'd say the switch cfw scene would be pretty dead.

Next time you want to joke I suggest you say a joke. Not say troll comments to get ppl to bite.

gizmomelb likes this.
  8. brollikk

brollikk GBAtemp Fan

Mar 8, 2018
    United States
    thank you scires M, and then thank you sx os in a couple weeks lol

9. crissal

crissal GBAtemp Regular

Dec 3, 2017
    Italy
    When people just can't enjoy a new release of Atmosphere and have to setup a (stupid) cfw-war.
    [​IMG]

HOv likes this.
  10. Purple_Shyguy

Purple_Shyguy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 8, 2008
    Republic of Ireland
    i think we all know when 1.0 is releasing lol

11. HOv

HOv GBAtemp Regular

Aug 30, 2018
    United States
    Make it a couple of days please :)

Last edited by HOv, Apr 26, 2019
  12. Elalexyzoner

Elalexyzoner Alex95

Jun 5, 2016
    Mexico
    Near Texas
    Sorry to post in another languaje, had no idea it was against the rules.

13. ressit

ressit GBAtemp Regular

Jun 4, 2018
    Vietnam
    How use ro patch some one can gui on it ???

14. urherenow
    This message by urherenow has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Apr 27, 2019, Reason: Not appropriate.
    Apr 27, 2019
  15. Zaiphon

Zaiphon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2017
    Gambia, The
    Gj Atmos Team. True work of its own. I don't own a Switch but coding wise really nice update cycle.

On the other hand can we get some apprication for how hard TX works on coping the Lines and selling them to braindead monkeys?

16. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Azores/Portugal
    It works perfectly fine with 7.0.1. Look at my signature. Everything's good!

17. HOv

HOv GBAtemp Regular

Aug 30, 2018
    United States
    So you don't even own a switch but yet you went out of your way to go on a switch related post and make accusations. On top of that you can't even use proper grammar and spelling yet you call TX user braindead monkeys.

Thanks for the laugh lol

18. seanp2500

seanp2500 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2010
    United States
    Shouldnt thread be more about reporting issues and helping others? Oh wait this is gbatemp nvm carry on...

19. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 4, 2015
    Germany
    Is there any further info on this? Like a thread or something where I can dig into this? Sounds interesting.

20. RattletraPM
    OP

RattletraPM GBATemp's official 蒸気イーブイ

pip Reporter
    Jan 18, 2017
    Italy
    Shinjuku Station
    Not that I know of, not counting what's already been written in the readme. There doesn't seem to be any available documentation about ro's reimplementation on the repo either, but it's likely because it simply hasn't been written yet.

Technically speaking, the IPS patching function is based around Luma3DS' own so the two should behave similarly, plus you can use any program that supports the IPS/IPS32 patch formats to create them (the good ol' Lunar IPS is already known to work just fine, for example). Once you've created your patch, you're going to need the NRO's build id to use it with Atmosphère: you can find it by looking at the NRO's header using a hex editor.

That aside, I'd try asking either on AMS' GBAtemp thread or ReSwitched's Discord server if you need more details. I know what I told you may not be a lot, but hopefully I helped in some way :P

lordelan likes this.
  21. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 4, 2015
    Germany
    It did. Thx. :)

22. Zaiphon

Zaiphon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2017
    Gambia, The
    So nowadays you need to have a switch to talk about Topics that are open for everyone right?
    "accusations", sadly it got proven many, many times that TX copies stuff. So dont act like a Monkey and whiteknight then.

And dont start with grammar this is the Internet, in addition when yours is bad as well you should just better shut up.