Atlus, XSEED, Humble, and more to feature at this year's PC Gaming Show

UP73ddZ.png

Despite all the struggles that 2020 has brought, the show must go on, at least, for the PC Gaming Show. The recently-delayed event has just revealed its developer and publisher lineup for the 2020 PC Gaming Show, giving a tantalizing glimpse at what fans can expect to see. Notably, Atlus and SEGA will be showing games, alongside XSEED, Humble, 2K, Amazon, DONTNOD, and more. Over 50 games will be revealed during the show, which will take place digitally on June 13th at 11 am PDT.

This year's supersized lineup includes more than 50 games, featuring:

• 2K Games (Mafia: Definitive Edition)

• Amazon Games (New World)

• Atlus

• Battlestate Games (Escape From Tarkov)

• Bossa Studios (Surgeon Simulator 2)

• Brace Yourself Games

• Coffee Stain Studios

• DONTNOD

• Funcom

• FJRD

• Frontier Developments

• Glumberland (Ooblets)

• Humble Games

• New Blood Interactive

• Merge Games

• Modus Games

• Mythical

• Perfect World (Torchlight 3, Remnant: From the Ashes)

• The Wandering Band

• Rebellion

• Red Sails Team

• Rocketwerkz

• ROCKFISH Games (Everspace 2)

• SEGA

• Tripwire Interactive

• WolfEye Studios (Weird West)

• XSEED Games

• Yaza Games
**And more surprise announcements

:arrow: Source

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm certainly not getting my hopes up, they've published a number of lesser-known indies on PC before.
What I want: Persona ports
What I expect: Catherine Full Body PC
What will happen: Rock of Ages 3 PC

All of the above is so true but I'm hoping for absolutely no reason for official English translations of smt 1 and 2.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eh, pc gaming show is that inte-
wait a minute.
A T L U S ?
Like, THE Atlus?! Does this mean what I think it means? Will we finally be getting the port I’ve been wishing for since the game was first announced? A game so beloved by everyone, no matter where you go, you’ll find people begging Atlus to port it to everything! PC, Switch, even XBOX, you name it! A game called...
960143E9-112D-4D4F-9BEB-A742B381FD84.jpeg

nah but in all honesty i’m curious what they have to show us.

moto4mods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah, Epic isn't even on the list. I'm pretty sure they were the primary sponsor of this last year, too. :lol:
On the list? The list has more than 50, count how many are currently on there? And you just assume Epic isn't on there, there's still plenty of room in the 50 for them.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PC Gaming Show is usually a joke each and every year but...

But...

You had me at “Atlus”

That, and Sega. It makes no sense for them to be porting Yakuza 7: Like a Dragon Quest if they aren't going to get 3-6 ported to PC as well.

I'm glad I didn't already pay for these on PS4 as it's starting to become clear to me that companies are finally seeing the GLORIOUS LIGHT OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR GABEN AND HIS OFFERINGS TO US ALL!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A port of psp Persona 1 with an option to use the original soundtrack would be cool. But Catherine Full Body seems most likely, also cool.

Uhh...except there exists a patch for that version of the game that replaces the Engrish-laden OST with the PS1 OST.

Meh it will end up being cancelled anyway.

Something tells me that they're planning on making this a digital event from the start...

All of the above is so true but I'm hoping for absolutely no reason for official English translations of smt 1 and 2.

I might understand if you're talking about ATLUS porting the PS1 versions of those games to modern OS's and finally releasing it worldwide in an official capacity. Otherwise, if it's just the SNES version, Aeon Genesis' got you covered.

eh, pc gaming show is that inte-
wait a minute.
A T L U S ?
Like, THE Atlus?! Does this mean what I think it means? Will we finally be getting the port I’ve been wishing for since the game was first announced? A game so beloved by everyone, no matter where you go, you’ll find people begging Atlus to port it to everything! PC, Switch, even XBOX, you name it! A game called...
View attachment 212491
nah but in all honesty i’m curious what they have to show us.

I think it'd be fun if they made that Castlevania Jack Bros. game a full on game!

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone entertaining the idea of Persona or anything SMT for that matter on the PC just because Atlus is listed needs a serious reality check imo. Atlus doesn't even understand that people want games localized, let alone ported to PC (which is hardly a big market in Japan anyway).

Reactions: Nobody_Important4u

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone entertaining the idea of Persona or anything SMT for that matter on the PC just because Atlus is listed needs a serious reality check imo. Atlus doesn't even understand that people want games localized, let alone ported to PC (which is hardly a big market in Japan anyway).
tumblr_nvyxk2v7Go1rpsmato1_1280.jpg

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still feeling the anger p2ep at psp did not happen and only got that slow ps1 version in psn.

I think there's a translation project for the PSP version of EP. Couldn't tell you how it's faring, though. It can't be worse than the translation project for the first PSP Yakuza game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol