Atlus wants to localize "My World, My Way"

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Nov 8, 2008.

1. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California

"The ESRB just leaked My World, My Way a new game from Atlus USA. Since the game hasn’t been announced we can’t confirm what it is, but I have a pretty good guess. There is a game in Japan for the Nintendo DS called Sekai wa Atashi de Mawatteru (The World Revolves Around Me) where you play as a princess who has the power to change the world around her. The princess can swap the land tiles around her by playing with a grid and alter the strength of her enemies before she gets into 3D battles.

So why do I think My World, My Way is the English version of Sekai wa Atashi de Mawatteru? First, the English title is similar to the Japanese name. Second, Atlus has a relationship with Global A, the developer of Sekai wa Atashi de Mawatteru. Master of the Monster Lair is the connection between the two companies. Here’s a trailer of what might be announced as a 2009 game by Atlus."

Source

2. Rock Raiyu

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Walking the path of heaven
    Atlus just lost all respect from me. Instead of this, they should bring Custom Beat Battle: Draglade 2 to the states. D:

3. AXYPB

AXYPB GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 16, 2007
    United States
    Why does the premise remind me of a certain franchise that I would rather forget?

4. Mei-o

Mei-o Generic Asian Kid™

Jun 22, 2008
    Somewherewherewhere
    I've heard of this before, iirc, it's just another RPG but with a pet system, not quite sure how it works, might as well check it out later.

Oh and that princess is kind of cute.

5. Blebleman

Blebleman GBAtemp Old-Timer

Nov 14, 2003
    Canada
    Chiba Prefecture , Japan
    It's actually a pretty fun game.
    The pet system is exactly like in Master of the Monster Lair. Every battle your pet has a chance to copy a part of the fought enemy.

6. Pimpmynintendo

Pimpmynintendo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 18, 2008
    United States
    Arkansas
    I would so tap that...uh um screen.