psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well I was playing maze craze with my swim coach, but then suddenly, coach's character started to all shake, and we first thought it was the game, but then the character didn't move at all, and we figured out it was the joystick that broke.
Now he wants to get a replacement, but he can't find just the joystick itself.

If anybody knows (online) where to get one/ have seen one while browsing the internet, it would be great if you told me....

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't the flashback use old Atari2600 joysticks and paddles? If so, go to a yard sale/flea market/garage sale/swap meet and find used controllers for like 2 bucks. Or less. And then plug-em in
smile.gif

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also look on Ebay, eCrater, Amazon Auction, and Craigslist within your areas and then maybe put an add in your local newspaper and look in pawn shops and put up an add on the billboard at your local library, gameshop, bookstore and in the "Trading Forum" section of various gaming forums.

You oughta find something
smile.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jesterscourt said:
Can't the flashback use old Atari2600 joysticks and paddles? If so, go to a yard sale/flea market/garage sale/swap meet and find used controllers for like 2 bucks. Or less. And then plug-em in
smile.gif

so i have found this in wikipedia:
QUOTEThe joysticks bear very close similarity to the original Atari 2600 joysticks from 1977, and are compatible and interchangeable with them.
so that means that atari 2600 controllers work for flashback 2, right?

but then... lol an atari flashback can be bought for 20 $,... but the atari 2600 controller is 14$.. would I just tell him to get a new one.?

If you ever find a good deal that's less than 10$, that would be great
biggrin.gif

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
Atari VCS, C64, Amiga and Atari ST joystick are all the same so you could probably find them for really cheap at flea markets and such. There should be tons of them out there.

I don't know how Ami and ST owners could bear using one button sticks.
blink.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
matriculated said:
Atari VCS, C64, Amiga and Atari ST joystick are all the same so you could probably find them for really cheap at flea markets and such. There should be tons of them out there.

I don't know how Ami and ST owners could bear using one button sticks.
blink.gif

We didn't, we plugged the MegaDrive pad in and had a multi-button controller.
smile.gif
If you plugged the MegaDrive pad into the Amiga it acted as a 2 button controller. Worked great with Flashback.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ