Assassin's Creed III

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your opinion on Revelations, from what I've read on it it's a bit shorter than Brotherhood, more of the same, but that's not really bad IMHO. I'll just complete Brotherhood now, and in a few months I'll start Revelations so it stays sort of fresh.
I'm really loving Brotherhood right now, it reminds me of the GTA series in its best days.... Side quests, TONS of things to collect, fighting for turfs in your city, exploring wherever/whenever you want, ....
The ability to call in your Assassins at any time is so cool, I love it! I wouldn't mind at all if they did the same thing with AC 3, release 2 more games just to lengthen the series a bit, no problem at all IMHO.

The game is rather lengthy if you want to really do everything. Between the main story, side missions, Desmond missions (which are odd first person puzzle platformer segments that give you insight in Desmond's backstory and such), guild challenges, and the main story (not to mention getting 100% sync on everything), you'll have your hands full. Then there's multiplayer.

If you're enjoying the assassin-calling mechanic, there's a really neat Altair mission based on it. Really one of the cooler moments in the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo