ROM Hack Assassins Creed 2 - Discovery Help

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using acekard 2i with 1.5 firmware with the latest loader (i think... I can play c.o.p without it freezing anymore). Do i need to install the latest loader for the game to work or do I have to patch it? I tried patching it using one of the patching things i found on filetrip but i didn't work...

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, but I dont know where to download the latest akaio from. Last time i downloaded it from www.akaio.gbatemp.net/loaders (something like that) and the site isn't working now

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks. i'll update my loader asap.

I cant do it over wifi since my wifi doesn't work when i wanna update something (eg, cheats, loaders etc)

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried downloading it and tried playing the game but it still freezes. It freezes at the beginning as soon as i try playing the rom.

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its working fine now. Although, I cant use my dsi camera in the game. when I click on 'wanted' it says 'This feature requires the DSi camera' (something like that) and I was playing it on a DSi. Anyone know how to fix the prob?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Twilight Loz said:
its working fine now. Although, I cant use my dsi camera in the game. when I click on 'wanted' it says 'This feature requires the DSi camera' (something like that) and I was playing it on a DSi. Anyone know how to fix the prob?
Yes... it's quite simple:
Hack the DSi firmware and get the info that flashcard makers need to enable full use of DSi features.

Oh.. and triple posting is bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it