ROM Hack Assassins Creed 2 - Discovery Help

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using acekard 2i with 1.5 firmware with the latest loader (i think... I can play c.o.p without it freezing anymore). Do i need to install the latest loader for the game to work or do I have to patch it? I tried patching it using one of the patching things i found on filetrip but i didn't work...

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, but I dont know where to download the latest akaio from. Last time i downloaded it from www.akaio.gbatemp.net/loaders (something like that) and the site isn't working now

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried downloading it and tried playing the game but it still freezes. It freezes at the beginning as soon as i try playing the rom.

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its working fine now. Although, I cant use my dsi camera in the game. when I click on 'wanted' it says 'This feature requires the DSi camera' (something like that) and I was playing it on a DSi. Anyone know how to fix the prob?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Twilight Loz said:
its working fine now. Although, I cant use my dsi camera in the game. when I click on 'wanted' it says 'This feature requires the DSi camera' (something like that) and I was playing it on a DSi. Anyone know how to fix the prob?
Yes... it's quite simple:
Hack the DSi firmware and get the info that flashcard makers need to enable full use of DSi features.

Oh.. and triple posting is bad.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: such peachy moments