Hacking Artists/Designers for SSBB Texture Hack Projekt needed.

kif

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,
in last time theres much about Texture Hacking in Brawl.

Well at least the most of us know the Texture Hacking Team Syntax Error, which sadly stopped their work, but they made a Guide.

So I tried the Guide out, and got my first Costum Brawl Texture to work, but in fact I suck in Designing those Textures, so I need some Artits/Designer's who want to make some Textures.

What you need to do:
Simple! Tell me what Character you would like to edit, I'll give you the Files, and you can Edit them free and as crazy as you want, (But It should look cool indeed), give me the Files back and Ill take care of the Hexing part and make the .pcs and .pac.

So if anyone is interested, simple Contact me, MSN would be nice.
Thank you very much.

Greetz
Kif

picano

Trophies
Website
soifall.net
XP
Country
United States
I'd lend a hand... btw, you don't exactly have MSN info listed.

(Been wanting to do custom textures for a while... but just been too lazy / didn't have a method until the backup loaders --- although I make no guarantees of my work or work ethic!)

I believe I already have most of the texture files. (Oh and, I'll probably mess with the pokemon [specifically pikachu lucario] - seem the easiest)

kif

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh sorry, MSN is: [email protected]

@Tichinde925 Not gonna be a patch, dont know how I could handle that. Its gonna be .pcs which you simple replace with Wii Scruber, so you can choose which Textures you want to have in your game.

JerryX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*whistles*
I sent my fan character. Please hex and send back the files.
I might make more... and you can do anything u want with them. I don't care.
wink.gif

Edited: okay.. rather send to you than post it.

SWORD21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I don't plan on helping out soon until I try to make one myself, but if you do make any, if you don't mind, please make Light Suit Samus, PED Suit Samus, and Metroid Prime 2 Dark Samus.

supersonic88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
i guess i could lend a hand too, except i dont have MSN, i have yahoo...
PM me if you need help... here my first character (download in the description)
NES Edition Mario

i also recolored another mario for a friend

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a request, if you would be so friendly to upload the files for all characters and send me (and others who want it) the link i would greatly appreciate it. And i will help out.

I take it you're using a PAL copy?

Email: [email protected]

kif

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Umm i dont think im gonna do that, each Character has about 10 tga Files, 10 TPL Files, x 35 = Would be About 700 FIles to upload, dont think I have time for that.

;P

supersonic88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
kif said:
Well, got 2 Designers, if anyone els want to design some textures, please write Privat Message, or add me In MSN.

Designed a Texture in 10 Minutes today, Umbrella Mario (from Resident Evil) I know its crap, but if anyone wants to have it, simply say
U-Mario: http://img60.imageshack.us/my.php?image=al...47binoutwv0.jpg

Thanks very much
kif
thats pretty sweet, good job dude

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It looks easy enough to edit them, I just don't really want to insert them myself, or extract them, I can open them up in Photoshop of course, maybe I'll try, but I don't have a SSBB iso to put them in when I'm done, I'll see what I make.
tongue.gif
I need to rent a SSBB disc so I can actually insert them
tongue.gif
Mine's broken, so it will get stuck somewhere if I dump it. Just on the "Bay" if you want them, the default textures I mean.
smile.gif

But I'm not dealing with +1 or +2 textures... yet anyways.
tongue.gif

BTW, I'm uploading a mirror for the New_FAQ, because I don't like Megaupload, it runs slow on our new computer, and this computer is really good.
ohmy.gif

Upload done pretty fast actually: http://www.mediafire.com/?dz0y2nnwjuz

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have decent photoshop/GIMP skills... I'll be happy to help out I had more info

Isn't this project just going to get shut down again?

Do you need a smash bros backup or can you activate this with ocarina?

I'm avoiding the bay for the default textures, if anyone could PM me them that would be awesome
biggrin.gif

Anyways, here's some of my photoshop work so you know I'm serious:
Re4 wii
RE1 for PSX
STALKER wii

Just random box arts....

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First of all, it not really the same, you probably just got some images and photoshoped them in, I'm not saying they're bad, it's just that for textures, you can't just find them off the internet.

I wish GBATemp could make a community Texture Swap, like anyone can make it, and you can download them all, and put different ones in different patches, like the best of all of them, categorized.

But mods, if you see this, one question, can we at least post the modified .tga files, they are mostly modified by us if we do some work, and they are practically just images so if mods see this please answer. And really, images aren't really under copyright. mostly anyways...

Ga1|0w: You need to use the backup launcher or a modchip, Ocarina only changes certain parts, and a code to go into the textures part and recolor by hex would be fuckin hard, and completely different for each.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2