Status
Not open for further replies.

TomFoolery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so here's my situation. After installing cfw on my N3ds xl, I've attempted to use a variety of home brew. Unfortunately all of them seem to end up resulting in an ARM11 exception occurred error, at random times. Hasn't really happened to me when trying to boot the software, but eventually occurs after trying to use it for a few minutes. This has happened in Anemone, mGBA, SNES 9x 2010, pretty much everything I've tried. I'm running Luma3DS 9.1-89cc6ed, and my system software is 11.7.0-40U. I followed 3ds.hacks.guide to install cfw. I've also looked to other peoples posts to cross reference and possibly find some solution, but I can't seem to find anything that's replicated my issues. I've also saved a few of my crash dumps if those will be of any use in figuring this out. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

• 20190226_012633.jpg
    20190226_012633.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20190227_191031.jpg
    20190227_191031.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TomFoolery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TurdPooCharger Did the battery trick and cleared the home menu with no change happening after doing so. Went ahead and followed all the steps with option 3. Only thing now is that all my home brew I had installed is gone except for the home brew browser. Do I just reinstall that software again? Apologies on my stupidity, I only really went over the basic installation a few months back and as soon as I had these problems I just set the system aside for a while.

Last edited by TomFoolery,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TurdPooCharger Did the battery trick and cleared the home menu with no change happening after doing so. Went ahead and followed all the steps with option 3. Only thing now is that all my home brew I had installed is gone except for the home brew browser. Do I just reinstall that software again? Apologies on my stupidity, I only really went over the basic installation a few months back and as soon as I had these problems I just set the system aside for a while.
In the third point, there's the first bulletin that talks about backing up and restoring tickets. Check for titles with missing tickets with greyed out X's in System Settings → Software.

Captain_Falcone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue and user Giodude (on another post) suggested placing boot.3dsx in the root folder of the SD Card. Hope that helps. It may also be another missing file.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1