Superfly Don't Used
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
When I got my DS (September), I tried PoR, simply because everyone says it lags on some MicroSD cards using an R4.
It worked fine on my 2GB Jap Kingston card, so I kept playing. I didn't really like it so I got rid of it.

Anyway I just "acquired" Aria of Sorrow, and I am really liking it, after I finish it, maybe I'll try DoS.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I got my DS (September), I tried PoR, simply because everyone says it lags on some MicroSD cards using an R4.
It worked fine on my 2GB Jap Kingston card, so I kept playing. I didn't really like it so I got rid of it.

Anyway I just "acquired" Aria of Sorrow, and I am really liking it, after I finish it, maybe I'll try DoS.

Yes.. Play DoS, it's a very good game.

PoR was alright.. Was it the setting that bothered you?

~Nero

SilentJi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.theundersquare.com
XP
Country
Konami really tried something new with Gallery of Labyrinth, especially with the darker overtones on World War II. Like the above poster asked, was it that which turned you off or perhaps it was because of the team play?

QUOTE(Jaejae @ Dec 1 2007, 06:15 AM)Anyway I just "acquired" Aria of Sorrow, and I am really liking it, after I finish it, maybe I'll try DoS.
Personally, Dawn of Sorrow feels like a direct sequel to Aria of Sorrow. The magic's still there and it merely feels like a continuation of the same game (ergo, with a few new features added to the mix). Anyhow, the point is that Dawn of Sorrow gets my seal of approval, especially if you enjoyed Aria~ >_>

Jaejae

Superfly Don't Used
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I really don't know, the first time I tried Metroid Zero Mission, I was bored within minutes. I got Fusion, and it is pretty sweet, and everyone says Zero Mission is better.
Maybe I am just starting to apreciate the MetroidVania genre.
If only Contra 4 had save points.... although that would ruin the Contra experience.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hated PoR too, sold the piece of junk.

It wasn't so much the 'theme' but the halfassed feel of the entire game in how a bunch of areas we so shoddily cobbled together into a game. It felt like a bunch of stupidly cut and pasted areas and just really didn't inspire me to give a shit. The wannabe platform tron lightcycles wannabe toggle fest was the final blow which had me sink it towards a game worth keeping. Sickens me really, it's the first CV game outside of the unfinished yet sold CV64 I happily ditched at a loss.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: y