Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since Nintendo's Media Summit starts tonight, we'll find out new info on the new DS. This might affect the whole community of GBATemp.net, so it is important that we keep a close eye on this. What if no flashcarts work on it? It's important to know the specs of the new DS and see what Nintendo is up too.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
If all the rumors are true, the new DS will have native SD support.. if flashcards stop working, I'm sure someone will find a way to use the SD slot for homebrew and ROMs
tongue.gif

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's not going to be the video, as the conference is going to take place in Japan. Besides, it's not fun to watch in Japanese anyways, so it's better to stick with live blogging.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wabsta said:
dinofan01 said:
Im not getting my hopes up. Ive learned to not hype things.
Exactly, it's never nice to be disappointed..
Yeah. If something does happen though its ever better because you wont end up being like "aw I thought Brawl was being ported to the DS." People always expect some stupid crap from conferences and always end up disappointed. Even if a brand new Zelda was announced, people would be disappointed.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you come across any site that will do live blogging, let us know. It'll be 6:30AM for me, still haven't decided yet if I'll just read the news tomorrow or stay up until 6:30AM...Not that my hopes are THAT high, but I think I might get me one of those revisioned DSs, if they're really that kickass. My DS Lite still is in near-mint condition, so I might sell it at a high price to some fool on ebay and purchase a brand-new DS-whatever-it-might-be-called.
And I'm almost certain Nintendo will announce some kind of games, no matter if it's good ones or just more trash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: