• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,058
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
I think they're not.

These videos are designed to give the impression that the super pretty girl in the video is living in a poorer part of the world and fending for herself. I think they're fake because the girls in these videos show lots of undamaged skin. If they really did grow up in harsh environments they would probably have accumulated scars from various accidents over the years. This leads me to believe that this girl and other girls in this category of videos are paid actresses and vast majority of viewers are men.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So I wanted to say were real at first because skimming through the videos and the facebook page and such. Most of what's posted and in the videos are extremely basic with very little "going on." There's no obvious scripted scenes and nor any real hint to say she playing it up for the camera, but this is based on a quick skim.
At the same time I think this girl is an actor and isn't actually living this lifestyle. Like you said, she is extremely clean and show no scars nor any signs of damage from this lifestyle. The one thing I really noticed is that she has extremely clean and well maintained hair. Anyone living long term like this would show obvious signs of damage to their hair, but her hair is just perfect in every video that I've skimmed through. She's just far too clean in so many ways that it makes it obvious that she's properly bathing everyday.

Reactions: GensokyoIceFairy

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I smelled the video and thought that anyone who is living that lifestyle won't use that kind of clothes, too skimpy. It is quite obvious that the objective is to attract raging hormonal males. And yes, this grill is invading those Cambodian hunting channels.

Reactions: GensokyoIceFairy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o