Hacking Are these safe to sell on ebay or is it insta ban?

Soccerdies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back in highschool (about 5 years ago for me) i used to buy these in bulk and sell to kids and i still have about 5 of these sitting around and they work for original ds and ds lites. Is it possible to sell these on ebay or am i 100% gonna get banned on there. I see one on there right now for a ridiculously high price of 20 bucks plus another almost 20 for shipping, but i also see that its listed in a different category. Did a google search but found only results from 2009 stating that the sale of ds flashcards were illegal on ebay and amazon etc. Has anybody tried and not gotten slapped across the face with the ban cock?

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are illegal and will result in a ban, but I have seen some ds bundles where people include in descriptions that they will include a flashcart. But they are illegal on ebay.

Soccerdies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so no way for me to offload these things safely, im not tryin to get scammed just bought too many when i was a poor entrepreneur in highschool

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try selling them on the GBAtemp sales forum. However, you'd have to sell them pretty damn cheap for tempers to buy them.

Edit -- actually, you don;t have enough posts so you can't.

Also, given that they are DSTTs and they would have cost you all of $3-$4 or so each, why not just cut your losses?

You would have earned more than that selling the others. That is business.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary