Gaming Are there enough plaza tickets for all the hats?

d0gma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the math when I was about halfway through collecting the hats and noticed I would have tickets left over. That was counting the ones in Monster Manor where you get a plaza ticket from a chest and then you get a plaza ticket for finding that one. Now I only need 10 more buyable hats, but I only have 9 accomplishments left to get. The last 3 times I've found a plaza ticket in a chest (2 in silver, 1 in gold) Monster Manor, I didn't get 2 like I did with the earlier chests. I found plaza tickets in a silver and a gold chest after placing one piece, but when I went to trade them for hats, I only had 2 plaza tickets. Then I got another one from a silver chest, and got the accomplishment message, but again, I only got 1 ticket. If this happens with the last gold chest, I won't have enough tickets to get all the hats.

Anyone else notice this?

d0gma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody have any info on this? I read on gamefaqs that you get a final ticket for having gotten all the tickets from the games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I used to have my entire music collection in FLAC, but there is so many songs and devices that I...