Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_BY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
If anyone wants it I compiled those settings into a config. Additionally I also disabled dynamic resolution. Comes in two versions, Switch and Emu, only difference is that Emu Version also has ColReduction disabled so it can scale properly on emulators.
To install on Yuzu or Ryujinx just drop Config folder into your emulators mod location, on Switch install as usual.
Updated my Config to work with the DLC. Otherwise no changes, however important note for emulator users, now mod goes into 010074F013263001 mod directory ( Like this: yuzu\load\010074F013263001 ), otherwise it won't work. Also this Config is for DLC only, if you have 1.0 or 1.1.0 without DLC use previous version.

Attachments

• XC3Config_DevSetting_Emu.rar
    3.1 KB · Views: 72
  • XC3Config_DevSetting_Switch.rar
    3.4 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: cobjak and patlee94

DunArd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yesterday I said that I would not share any more updates or make more comments in this forum, but after receiving several messages of support and thanks I want to rectify and bring a final update of my presets, I have tweaked the values a bit and I have looked if some of the settings without name made some change but I have not been successful.
I want to publicly thank all of you who have supported me publicly and privately with this latest version of the presets.

The "Maxed" preset has been renamed to "Dock" preset to avoid misundertandings, all the changes has been written in the original post.

I hoe you enjoy it :grog:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/xenoblade-chronicles-3-graphics-settings.615901/post-9891927

gdaygday

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yesterday I said that I would not share any more updates or make more comments in this forum, but after receiving several messages of support and thanks I want to rectify and bring a final update of my presets, I have tweaked the values a bit and I have looked if some of the settings without name made some change but I have not been successful.
I want to publicly thank all of you who have supported me publicly and privately with this latest version of the presets.

The "Maxed" preset has been renamed to "Dock" preset to avoid misundertandings, all the changes has been written in the original post.

(removed)
Amazing. This is what i was looking for. Thanks alot.

One question. With the "docked" preset, if i plan on playing handheld while plugged into the official charger do i just need to OC to the docked clocks to get the required results? Or am i meant to swap between the docked and handhelds presets whenever i swap from docked to handheld?

redflamingolingo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

https://gbatemp.net/threads/xenoblade-chronicles-3-graphics-settings.615901/post-9891927
Thank you!!!

Reactions: DunArd

DunArd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Amazing. This is what i was looking for. Thanks alot.

One question. With the "docked" preset, if i plan on playing handheld while plugged into the official charger do i just need to OC to the docked clocks to get the required results? Or am i meant to swap between the docked and handhelds presets whenever i swap from docked to handheld?
Yes, I have called it dock preset mainly because it has an increased resolution so that it looks better on TV, on portable the difference is noticeable, but I would say that the image improvement is not worth much on a 7" screen. Btw, you can OC to 768MHz and play with the official charger.
On the other hand, there is a preset for each game mode because the resolution improvements only work when using dock mode with ReverseNX, using portable mode the default resolution is maintained.

patlee94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Updated my Config to work with the DLC. Otherwise no changes, however important note for emulator users, now mod goes into 010074F013263001 mod directory ( Like this: yuzu\load\010074F013263001 ), otherwise it won't work. Also this Config is for DLC only, if you have 1.0 or 1.1.0 without DLC use previous version
Sorry if this has been repeated, but did you increase res or just disabled dynamic res without increasing res?

Angelito66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
so sadly no upgrade for switch version, i try all the files in this thread like in page 22, sys clk + reverse nx, nothing happen, the game still blurry and look ugly in handled mod

DJPAUL1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so sadly no upgrade for switch version, i try all the files in this thread like in page 22, sys clk + reverse nx, nothing happen, the game still blurry and look ugly in handled mod

I think you are the only one. Something is wrong. Maybe with files on your SD Card that dont belong to the game? Did you install the game again? Did you use DBI for installation?

When you activate reverse nx what is your fps without oc?

Did you test reverse nx with other games? Maybe something is wrong with reverse nx

Because when you dont go higher than 460gpu and using reverse nx your fps should be around 20fps and you can see it. And this mean the config is working.

But when you use gpu 460 + reverse nx and your fps is around 30fps it means config dont work.

Maybe it is working and it is just your impression that it looks ugly. But for me it is a really good difference. Yeah it dont look like Botw or Monster Hunter Stories 2 on handheld but i would give it a 8,5/10 - when Botw/MHS is 10

Last edited by DJPAUL1990,

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in handheld mode no you won't see much difference other than it being at the max allowed handheld resolution at all times. nobody has figured out to actually raise the limit of that resolution yet on actual hardware and even if somebody did you would need docked speeds anyway. also do not use any config that hasn't lowered blur2 otherwise you can expect horrible performance

Angelito66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
in handheld mode no you won't see much difference other than it being at the max allowed handheld resolution at all times. nobody has figured out to actually raise the limit of that resolution yet on actual hardware and even if somebody did you would need docked speeds anyway. also do not use any config that hasn't lowered blur2 otherwise you can expect horrible performance

Look, screenchot directly from my album on switch, the first with patch masagrator on x2, and the second with Dunard's patch, for me i can see a difference no ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220729-161356_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-161356_Chrome.jpg
    790 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20220729-161411_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-161411_Chrome.jpg
    660.1 KB · Views: 58

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, screenchot directly from my album on switch, the first with patch masagrator on x2, and the second with Dunard's patch, for me i can see a difference no ?
not sure what exactly you are asking or why you are comparing to another game. XC3 resolution does not look as good as either of the other two games and nobody has figured out how to fix that yet as I said.

Reactions: DJPAUL1990

DJPAUL1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

But why are you comparing xb2 and xb3?

No one ever told that xb3 config will give you same Performance/resolution etc. as xb2

You should compare xb3 with config and without config

Angelito66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The first is with patch, the second without

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220729-162934_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-162934_Chrome.jpg
    672.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20220729-162918_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-162918_Chrome.jpg
    678 KB · Views: 54

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ironic coming from a simp for an outdated console that performs worse than my 2 year old phone. lmao
I always laugh at these "hey guys check out my $1000+ phone working better than your $300-$500 device". there is zero logic in this argument beyond a cock swinging contest

Reactions: ImgBrk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)