Status
Not open for further replies.

totxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't see anything on this thread but I CAN confirme latest amd driver 22.7.1 crash yuzu in open gl due to new open gl driver blablabla so if you plan to use yuzu with open gl stay with 22.6.1 amd driver ;) doesn't test with ryujinx

Darkedone02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using that same custom yuzu setup posted up there, with the resmods from that youtube video and as long as I'm at 1x I'm constant 30 fps even in cutscenes. There's maybe a very occasional hitch but it's very rare. The only downside is some missing particle effect (motes when sending) and you can't use cheats on Yuzu with the update. But I don't use persistent cheats anyway, just some stuff to cut down on the more monotonous grinds (unlocking, leveling up classes etc) in which case I just pop over to Ryujinx for a couple minutes, do what I need to do and move the saves back.
I've been using cheats so far, plenty of them... they work, just yuzu do it different then ryujinx in terms of implementation.

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any OC values instead?

In dock and handled mode, please
don't expect this game to run 60FPS unless you lower the resolution even lower than default and with blur also turned off. there are just way to many effects going on in a 7 character party for it to handle anything more than maybe 40-50FPS at max clock. unless you're using Mariko overclocks but even then idk

gdaygday

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Woah 51 pages is a lot. I understand the first post is just the standard default settings and i'm pretty computer illiterate, is there a recommended config going around that i could be pointed in the direction of? I'm playing on my switch not using an emulator.

Thanks heaps.

-Musashi-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Waiting To Fix Reso Scaling On Emu..
All Good For Now..
010074f013262000_2022-07-29_18-04-04-021.png
010074f013262000_2022-07-29_17-53-47-004.png

orangpelupa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Woah 51 pages is a lot. I understand the first post is just the standard default settings and i'm pretty computer illiterate, is there a recommended config going around that i could be pointed in the direction of? I'm playing on my switch not using an emulator.

Thanks heaps.

for adjusting resolutions, search for "scl". its pretty self explanatory. "hd" in the variables means its "handheld".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy