Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritshaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone wants it I compiled those settings into a config. Additionally I also disabled dynamic resolution. Comes in two versions, Switch and Emu, only difference is that Emu Version also has ColReduction disabled so it can scale properly on emulators.
Are these dev settings better than the other config you posted earlier in this thread?

MarkM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If anyone wants it I compiled those settings into a config. Additionally I also disabled dynamic resolution. Comes in two versions, Switch and Emu, only difference is that Emu Version also has ColReduction disabled so it can scale properly on emulators.
1658939007794.png

Got some glitches which I didn't have before the update...

XShadesX88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanx for this but how do we apply it on emu?

Reactions: Nzkroz

XShadesX88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest Ryujinx build work with vulkan now but Changin Res does nothing and resmod doesn't work after update. Anyone got a working resmod for 1.1.0?

astherion666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
30 FPS at 4X resolution? What are your specs? Also how is shader caching on Vulkan Ryujinx?
Playing on laptop (specs in signature). Seems that Res. 2X-4X leads to some weird textures blinking in the back, only in cutscenes; also sometimes Lanz body disappear, just leaves only head, ha-ha. Now stick to 1X res. with 16X AA. No crashes. Just stuttering, when cleaning RAM (just turning it off, in patch 1.1.0 there is no memory leak). Before tried Yuzu with Vulkan, it works, but leads to crashes after some time.

Last edited by astherion666,

Woobels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing on laptop (specs in signature). Seems that Res. 2X-4X leads to some weird textures blinking in the back; also sometimes Lanz body disappear, just leavs only head, ha-ha. Now stick to 1X res. with 16X AA. No crashes. Just stuttering, when cleaning RAM (just turning it of, in patch 1.1.0 there is no memory leak). Just tries Yuzu with Vulkan before, it works, but leads to crashes after some time.
There absolutely is a memory leak issue in 1.1.0 still though.

Reactions: Nzkroz

MarkM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ryujinx was working great for XC1 and XC2, but here I got FIFO at 95-100% most of time time - cannot play really, constant issues, crashes etc.

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fairly sure ryujinx vulkan also has a memory leak issue still?
It doesn't, but from my experience so far it runs like garbage. Mileage may vary as always, but it's a stuttery mess no matter how many shaders I compile, along with generally lower FPS. Can get 60 on Yuzu with stutters in 1.0.0., can't get higher than 40~ in Ryujinx under the same circumstances.

DunArd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
funny because most of the settings did absolutely nothing and the resolution is no different than just setting it to 1.0 with default AA. I feel like this person just randomly changed shit then went yeah thats better. like they even changed cloud color for some odd reason
Thank you for this shitty comment. First of all, this is the third preset that I do, I did the first one for XC1DE working on this and testing every setting in the config for more than 20 hours, then I made the preset for XC2 + Torna, to which I also spent about 15 hours optimizing all the settings and finally I have made this configuration, in which I have tried all the settings that have been possible for me, working more than 10 hours in total. I'm not going to accept a shitty destructive criticism like the one you just did when I've spent more than 40h working on these presets and checking countless times with screen comparisons, going in and out of Switch, connecting DBI and looking for screenshots in addition to the time testing that the framerate is stable and the overall image quality is acceptable.

Reactions: Medel87

DunArd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks. can you give me a max max config, a reason to make my switch run at 921 mhz gpu? :D
Really from what I've been testing it can't be maximized anymore, like its predecessors the game has a resolution limit and it can't be better unless someone creates a mod by changing the internal resolution code.

Great. Using this in conjunction with 60fps and toggle.. loving the added draw distance

Thanks a lot!
Thank you for the comment ^^

Reactions: Chrisssj2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, lol