• Total voters

ecartman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apple recently announced an app called Breathe for their Apple Watch. The 2 minute video below will explain all the reasons Apple think we will approve of any crap they throw our way!

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
See, mindfulness is useful, but I refuse to have a digital reminder everyday!

I take time to breathe and calm down, but I refuse to use a digital thing to tell me to Anxiety, people.

Plus, I hate being strapped to gadgets. I have my 3DS on me every day, but that's different!

Reactions: Raylight

ecartman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, mindfulness is useful, but I refuse to have a digital reminder everyday!

I take time to breathe and calm down, but I refuse to use a digital thing to tell me to Anxiety, people.

Plus, I hate being strapped to gadgets. I have my 3DS on me every day, but that's different!
Totally agree! That being said I carry my phone with me everyday, not my 3DS XL. :)

Reactions: Raylight

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I'm not pleased with the alleged redesign of the upcoming Macbook Pro. Why would they think it's good idea to put the butterfly keyboard on a prosumer machine, and where's the SD card reader?
macbook-pro-front-1.png

left_and_right.jpg

If it turns out to be real the current one that I'm using will be the first and the last Mac I'll ever buy (not counting hackintosh), I'd rather have a laptop that's slightly thicker and heavier if it means better battery life and less thermal throttling or fan noise, instead of a ultra-thin one with a uncomfortable keyboard and limited connectivity.

Last edited by lefthandsword, , Reason: autocorrect fail
D

Deleted User

What if you use an Apple device you didn't pay for? What about jailbroken users? Not denying Android is better, but not all Apple users are crap.
If you didn't pay them it's fine, i have an ipod 4 that i last used 3 years ago, that i didn't pay for

darkangel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Imo you are if you use an apple device... but i;m not flaming
Welp, nothing beats an jailbroken iPad 2 (and upwards) in terms of usability tbqh. It beats the living shit outta every Android tablet I've owned/used in the last 5 years.

Last edited by darkangel5000,
Reactions: Minasodrom

ecartman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna try using a Mac because I've only ever tried using Linux and Windows, I don't see how that makes me stupid.
It doesn't make you stupid at all. It makes you a jack of all trades as you are extending your horizon with new experiences and information. If anyone tells you that your stupid for it then they ought to do a reality check. Thanks for watching the video and commenting on the forum!

ecartman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not pleased with the alleged redesign of the upcoming Macbook Pro. Why would they think it's good idea to put the butterfly keyboard on a prosumer machine, and where's the SD card reader?
macbook-pro-front-1.png

left_and_right.jpg

If it turns out to be real the current one that I'm using will be the first and the last Mac I'll ever buy (not counting hackintosh), I'd rather have a laptop that's slightly thicker and heavier if it means better battery life and less thermal throttling or fan noise, instead of a ultra-thin one with a uncomfortable keyboard and limited connectivity.
Oh crap. I did not know they were going to be bringing their crappy butterfly keyboard on to their MacBook Pro line! I despised that keyboard. There is so little tactile feedback that it almost feels like you are typing on an iPad. Well if anyone wants the current range of Retina MBP's then looks like you will have to make your purchase now before this becomes the industry standard on Mac laptops.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do people still stand out in line for 72 hours before the new iPhone is released?

My sister has an iPhone and a Mac Book, I used her Mac Book a bit while over her house, and was not pleased with it. I guess I'm too used to windows. I still haven't figured out why I cannot transfer Cia Angel to her Micro SD card with her Mac Book. It just corrupts the file, and FBI or the other Cia installing programs cannot install it. Also, I felt like a dip shit for having to Google "How to right click with a Mac Book"! :P

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Do people still stand out in line for 72 hours before the new iPhone is released?

My sister has an iPhone and a Mac Book, I used her Mac Book a bit while over her house, and was not pleased with it. I guess I'm too used to windows. I still haven't figured out why I cannot transfer Cia Angel to her Micro SD card with her Mac Book. It just corrupts the file, and FBI or the other Cia installing programs cannot install it. Also, I felt like a dip shit for having to Google "How to right click with a Mac Book"! :P
My homeroom teacher in grade 7 had a Mac in her classroom, and everyone barely used it because the mouse was literally just a huge left-click button.

ecartman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My homeroom teacher in grade 7 had a Mac in her classroom, and everyone barely used it because the mouse was literally just a huge left-click button.
Yeah, Mac's do give you different configuration options. All you have to do is go into System Preferences, Trackpad, Secondary Click, that will bring up a drop down menu and then you can change how the trackpad picks up a right click.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.