• No, we need to be told when to breathe

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

My thoughts:
Apple Software deserves B- from my end.
Apple Hardware deserves B on my end.
Apple Specs and Prices: Ridiculous prices for decent hardware. The software is too dumbed down for me, and is incompatible with too many programs.
One of the reasons for the high cost is because of the materials used in their products.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
One of the reasons for the high cost is because of the materials used in their products.
Eh. If they're bringing in bank like they are. It's a pretty damn big markup.

Reactions: Deleted User

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'll leave this here. there's more than just performance that goes into the laptops you know.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-people-buy-MacBook-Pro-retinas-given-their-relatively-high-price
If you watch the video I actually discuss the point you made. Watch it and let me know what you think. Thanks for taking part in the forum by the way!
I'll be honest, I didn't watch this video. however, if you know that this application is intended for specific uses and not just to remind people to breathe because "we are dumb as shit", then why does it exist?

ecartman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you r all dumb if you think using Android makes you smarter, Google is Nothing but worse than Apple.

At least Apple protect a little your privacy....we can't say the same for Google....
But Apple also openly insult their consumers in the events. They even made a product called the LOMBARD which as I said in this video translates to something really insulting that only businesses use as an inside insult to their customers. Only Apple broke the rule and to have a laugh at all of us they applied that name to one of their laptops. :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you didn't pay them it's fine, i have an ipod 4 that i last used 3 years ago, that i didn't pay for
Well if you payed for something yourself then it shows independence. If you rely on someone else to buy something for you then it shows you can't get something for yourself unless you rely on others. :/

D

Deleted User

Well if you payed for something yourself then it shows independence. If you rely on someone else to buy something for you then it shows you can't get something for yourself unless you rely on others. :/
it wasn't given to me either.. i just found it on the side of a road... Hey if you saw a very expensive thing that seems to have been laying there for a while in the middle of nowhere.. would you try to give it back?

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a complete Fanboy of Apple however... Being reminded I need to breathe every two minutes and stand every one I can live without. I mean. That space could of been used for a proper keyboard. I do not want to scribble what I want to say. I guess it's better than something. Now I can text at work without my phone ;)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So glad I never have and never will own an Apple product, they don't make the best products in the world, no single company does; some are better than others, but there is truly no "best"when it comes to any product. Apple however, someone would have to pay me to use them, I can't stand the Apple product superiority complex some people have with them.

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean an app is an app, most suck. :P

Those outdated i3s must cost a pretty penny. :tpi: lmfao
The only reason iPhones do well on benchmarks vs Android phones is the same reason that there are Console/PC Wars (Guess who wins though? It's not the consoles ;) ). When you have a central hardware/architecture, it allows for optimization of said hardware instead of trying to develop for PCs/Android phones that use god only knows how many different types of hardware.
Apple products seriously do suck. The only credit I give them is their ability to market their products as a fashion trend, it's as if they are like Hollister/American Eagle/ETC of the tech industry except even at Hollister the clothing has some actual quality to it.

They mainly rely on the locked-down-crapware to keep their cheap outdated hardware, hardware that they charge more than the cost of a good running car for, running smooth. Apple products are like awful video game consoles, they have no replay value and sell for $10 AS SOON AS the next gen comes out. My belief is that Apple purposely uses hardware that wears down fast and changes their software to quickly cut out devices that are any older than the latest-gen. They are an awful brand that makes a killing off of people's lack of intelligence.

It's 2016 people, let's start getting more tech-aware.:yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone:

Last edited by Aether Lion,

jmrodrigues

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I find OS X far superior to windows. I just don't spend any time configuring hardware, drivers, those pesky defender messages, virus, etc. How many of you haven't spent countless hours correcting windows problems? That lovely windows 98, millennium, vista... Jesus those got me frustrated. But if you're a gamer, or any specific software dependent, windows is the only way to go.

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find OS X far superior to windows. I just don't spend any time configuring hardware, drivers, those pesky defender messages, virus, etc. How many of you haven't spent countless hours correcting windows problems? That lovely windows 98, millennium, vista... Jesus those got me frustrated. But if you're a gamer, or any specific software dependent, windows is the only way to go.
Vista was awful. That's something everyone can agree on. :P

I said materials, not components.

Watch this video and you'll see how much it actually relates to Apple products. ($9000 headphones that have very shit audio quality...but hey 24k gold plated and sparkly things)

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyway, why should you give a shit what computers others use. it doesn't affect you. not to mention this thread isn't about Apple in general, it's their "Breathe" app, which is nothing to get all riled up for, for reasons stated earlier.

D

Deleted User

I've rarely had any issues with Windows but one of the reasons I've wanted to try OS X is because of how users generally have little to no issues with OS X.

Reactions: ihaveahax

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyway, why should you give a shit what computers others use. it doesn't affect you. not to mention this thread isn't about Apple in general, it's their "Breathe" app, which is nothing to get all riled up for, for reasons stated earlier.
With how many people ask me to Facetime...Yeah. It affects me lmfao.
I simply want to spread the knowledge that there is the option to get something much, much better for much less.
I was following the conversation of Apple's marketing/effectiveness of product based on how they are marketing some horrible app (iBreathe lmfao) and people are gulping it up.
^_^

D

Deleted User

Watch this video and you'll see how much it actually relates to Apple products. ($9000 headphones that have very shit audio quality...but hey 24k gold plated and sparkly things)

At least Apple products aren't shit quality and priced at $9k. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1