Hardware Apparently the Switch is melting screen protectors...

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I saw photo evidence of the switch warping the plastic docks too :rofl2:
Just about every console and most phones get warmer than Switch, so it must be the god device. Warps the very space and time around it.

Last edited by Xzi,

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can confirm my switch melts the very fabric of time. History as we know it should brace.
What stresses me, is that you might have warped in time a couple of time and know more then us, normal humans. So maybe you know way more then us about the afterlife and our futur but still, you stay there like an hyppocrite without saving us from ourself.. please...please make earth good again..

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
the link from the FP said:
The only part that doesn't have this squiggly line running along its edge is the top part.
That's odd, because according to Digital Foundry, the top part of the Switch is where it heats up the most:

rip

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that guy really that dumb as to not know it's just the adhesive pulling away and not the actual glass melting? Ppl are reaching hard to find any flaw they can. I don't own one. I think early adoption is stupid imo. The switch obviously has some annoying design flaws. That aside, These people are ignoring basic mental capacity and hope you will too in order to bring unwarranted negative attention to the system.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't own one. I think early adoption is stupid imo.

True that it's a risk buying the first version of any product but if nobody buys it how will the company survive to make it better and release a v2.0? If you like something you should support it so it gets better.

I pirate a lot of software but if I like something I buy it and support the developer, otherwise how are they going to afford to keep making the software better?

Your statement makes no sense to me imho.

Last edited by Mr. Wizard,
Reactions: Tigran

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
True that it's a risk buying the first version of any product but if nobody buys it how will the company survive to make it better and release a v2.0?
I agree with you, but for Nintend it doesnt apply at all.
They have far enough to survive for the next 10years even if they wouldnt release anything lol..

In the end there are two sides:
-people like you who think the extra effort is suppose to come from us, like testers..
And
-people who realize that for the price of the console and the reputation of the co, they owe to deliver a product that goes with the current generation, but honestly with the switch, it feels like a console right after Gamecube.

The truth is, with the switch they ditched the quality of the product and released it before its ready (they redone the design of the switch completly in 1 year, wich wasnt suppose in the first place..) But still, they sell it higher then supposed..
Its not necessarly expensive, but when you pay the price, you expect quality.

Reactions: V0ltr0n

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
melt lol.....
Air bubble or bad glue from the screen protector.
The switch doesnt get hot enough to melt anything. Plus the heat comes out the top of the system not the screen.
I really hate how someone blows things up and then all these people start saying how bad things are when its just one dumb person.
MY phone has gotten hotter and it never melted any screen protector.
MY screen protector (nintendo one) is 100% fine. I did get 1 small fiber under it but other then that it has held just find

Last edited by xile6,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi