• Likes 41

Jan Tan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should totally share what you found

06 07 00 00 00 00 GG HH JJ KK LL MM XX YY SS TT RR 00 47 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

06 - ID
07 - Charm type (07 - dragon, 06 - King, 05 - Queen)
GG HH JJ KK LL MM - decoration
XX YY - Skill1, Skill2
SS TT - S1 level, S2 level
RR - slots

Last edited by Jan Tan,
Reactions: Furbodo

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanna share that if you have a cheated palico and you change skills, the game is gonna crash.
Are you sure it's because you're changing your HR when you didn't get the HR limiter removal thing? Someone else had that problem.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh do I need to change my HR when assigning a new palico skill?
No, just don't change your HR when you didn't complete the quest for it yet.

I'm not sure what you're doing to make the game crash if you just edit the palico

MangoCrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, just don't change your HR when you didn't complete the quest for it yet.

I'm not sure what you're doing to make the game crash if you just edit the palico
Alright but I'm not changing HR anyway. By the way the unknown item 92 you were asking seems to just show a dummy data with the description "program data", same goes for the rest of the unknown items.
Also I think someone posted earlier a solution wherein if you edit in a new skill/action you have to add to in the learned skill/action too.

Last edited by MangoCrab,

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright but I'm not changing HR anyway. By the way the unknown item 92 you were asking seems to just show a dummy data with the description "program data", same goes for the rest of the unknown items.
Ah that's disappointing

WaitWhatBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure I guess. Anyone know the proper offsets and values?
I wish I knew, but thanks for doing this. It makes it easier when adding items early on or in a fresh game and not needing to progress to buying the Pack Rat Guide item.

Also I had a few questions regarding the feature and items. I know it's very early on but I'm not sure if it's been considered.
Multi items Selection & Additions: If I select 3-4 slots, I can select 3-4 Items at a time to add them in instead of one by one.(Not by Item list Doc either)
Item ID Sorting: Any chance of a by # way of sorting through them instead of just Alphabetical.

Last edited by WaitWhatBro,

Maxibajillion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an incredible tool!! Thanks so much my dude, this is great. For the unlock all equipment option, will there eventually be a way to unlock palico equipment as well?

D

Deleted User

Hey, I just got the Ooothax installed on my 3ds successfully. I am on firmware 11.00-33 and I have tried installing both FBI and NASA with no success. I dont know how to install the CIA for the save extractor, can anyone help me? Would LOVE to test this out :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo