Hacking Anywhere selling N3dsxl or N2dsxl with custom firmware in Europe?

dubsmachine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

I am looking to get a N3DSXL or N2DSXL already modded, does anyone have any links or know any stores in Europe that sell pre-modded devices.

Currently can't do this myself as every guide I find says you also need a device already running custom firmware :(

Muhxiv

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

I am looking to get a N3DSXL or N2DSXL already modded, does anyone have any links or know any stores in Europe that sell pre-modded devices.

Currently can't do this myself as every guide I find says you also need a device already running custom firmware :(

Hi I`m from Germany, too. When you buy a N3DSXL you shouldn`t have a Problem because the Firmware is low enough to follow the 3DS Guide, did this myself last week. Stay away from the N2DSXL. You should go to places like Drogerie Müller, mostly they have old stock an alternative would be buying a N3DSXL Limited Edition they are also have a old FW. Some places let you offer to inspect the 3DS just say you want to check for dead pixels ;-)

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I sell them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill