Hacking anything OTHER than moonshell?

nourlabz123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, let me explain. i've downloaded moonshell for my G6 Real card, and the movies work fine and everything, but theres no start, stop, rewind etc buttons. Plus, its really really slow, and i think theres something wrong with the touch screen thingy, lol. I just don't think moonshell is cut out for my g6 real card, so is there any other kind of program that plays videos? Thanks, and please help!
smile.gif

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moonshell is far and away the best video player for the DS

you also ignored the answers from your last thread

m-p{3}

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
nourlabz123 said:
Ok, let me explain. i've downloaded moonshell for my G6 Real card, and the movies work fine and everything, but theres no start, stop, rewind etc buttons. Plus, its really really slow, and i think theres something wrong with the touch screen thingy, lol. I just don't think moonshell is cut out for my g6 real card, so is there any other kind of program that plays videos? Thanks, and please help!
smile.gif
Moonshell can do everything you stated, if you took the time to understand how it works.
Play: A button
Pause: L button
Stop: B button
Rewind & Forward: use the progression bar.

Regarding your touch screen, it might need to be calibrated, or it might be your moonshell skin that isn't properly made.

frowelishnu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem isn't Moonshell it's the card. G6/M3 has there own movie player and they're in no hurry to get Moonshell working correctly - I've waited through 5 updates.

The work around is to load up DSOrganize and run moonshell from that using the browser feature. When you do that the language is english, moonshell actually works and the cursor problem is fixed (that's why your progression bar isn't working).

frowelishnu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, the latest update from handheldsources.com fixed the moonshell issue.
Now you no longer need to do the workaround with DSOrganize.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i also found that if you are listening to music on you ds with the top closed and the shoulder buttons activated-

hold R and tap L for pause,
Hold L and tap R to skip to next song.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o