jakelee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kavid said:
Artvro said:
Kavid, one more thing, my serial number is LEF504XXXXX. Please tell me if I can change the region (PAL to NTSC) with your program offline.
Thanks a lot!
yes,you can

I have a Wii JAP 4.1J w/ D2CKey, would this ARC work for me to change system menu to 4.1U (US-EN)? Thanks...

fightonb3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ive got a korean wii with 4.2k firmware... luckily i was able to get homebrew channel and i have a patched ios70 from completesoftmodguide.com, sooo can you guys help me get my firmware to a us firmware?! and please if possible make it simple, cuz im not an expert wen it comes to the wii... lol!
tongue.gif

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You should be able to use this to get to 4.1U. Just make sure your region settings are set to USA BEFORE region-changing.

Just choose IOS70 when ARC loads up.

And after region-changing, NEVER UPDATE, else you'll get the 003 error.

fightonb3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
da_letter_a said:
You should be able to use this to get to 4.1U. Just make sure your region settings are set to USA BEFORE region-changing.

sooo the patched ios70 will be able to load this arc without getting error 003 right? but wat if get ciosCorp v3.5's ios70? it is a modified ios60... will this allow me to update after region change? and which version of this arc should i download? the link provides soooo many!

peyote

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fightonb3 said:
da_letter_a said:

sooo the patched ios70 will be able to load this arc without getting error 003 right? but wat if get ciosCorp v3.5's ios70? it is a modified ios60... will this allow me to update after region change? and which version of this arc should i download? the link provides soooo many!

you would need to download AnyRegion Changer mod06 offine for 4.1JUEK(all) part1 and part2
then extract both parts using winrar which will give you a inSDroot folder in that folder will be the 2 other folders you need to copy to your SD card

not to sure on cioscorp 3.5's ios70 da_letter_a will know if it's ok for you to use it

fightonb3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
peyote said:
fightonb3 said:
da_letter_a said:

you would need to download AnyRegion Changer mod06 offine for 4.1JUEK(all) part1 and part2
then extract both parts using winrar which will give you a inSDroot folder in that folder will be the 2 other folders you need to copy to your SD card

not to sure on cioscorp 3.5's ios70 da_letter_a will know if it's ok for you to use it

ok... i have emailed da_letter_a and i am now waiting for a response... i will tell you wen i get a reply!
is there anything i can do as i am waiting? oh! and wat did you mean when you said "make sure your region settings are set to USA BEFORE region-changing."?

fightonb3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
da_letter_a said:

than mario kart wont work rite? cuz mario kart requires an update.. or is there another way... and wat do you mean wen you said "make sure your region settings are set to USA BEFORE region-changing." ?

eleison007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank's to Kavid

@Kavid
Mine 4.2k, already install HBC and neogamma, also i installed ios70patched[freethebug].wad to my wii

Now, can i use this anyregion changer mod06 offline to change 4.2k to 4.1u?

And when i got to ARC i choose load ios60 or ios70?

After that just save and reboot or downgrade it to 4.1u via ARC?

Thx for ye help
nyanya.gif

Kempston

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can this downgrade before changing region? I'm on a softmodded 4.2U Wii and want to change it to UK Pal. If not can someone point me towards a downgrading tutorial from 4.2u to 4.1u, the one in the stickied hack post seems to have disappeared.

KIT786

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can you change freely between the different country shop channels with this, like you used to be able to until Nintendo changed something on their servers? Or do you still have to close down your current shop channel account before switching to another countries shop channel? Thanks

kazamirz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Sorry for jumping right into asking questions, but I couldn't find a straight answer anymore.
Anyway, I have a Korean Wii modded to 3.2U, cIOSCORP 3.6 and a very old 'backuploader'
I would like to upgrade to 4.1, Will the AnyRegion Changer upgrade my wii to 4.1U withouting bricking?

Thanks a bunch in advance,
Best Regards,
Kazamirz

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, this version of ARC should be able to upgrade you without bricking. You'll only get Error 003'd if you go to 4.2 or above (when that happens, anyway).

D3M0N23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
safe for luh64+ and their equilevants ?
and a leh276+ with 4.0 cm could use this to go to 4.1 ?
and change region if he wanted ?
any preloader stuff to watch out with ?

fenderjaguar

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by fenderjaguar,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io