Hacking Anyregion changer mod06 for 4.1 by qkmod

kavid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
you can use it to changer your wii to anyregion including korea wii.
it is offline version.

10010103272ee6b5c3013d75a6.jpg

100101033760881a95eba2bf07.jpg

10010105037ebb086d06dfc170.jpg

100101050379569234ee4e0622.jpg

Download:http://code.google.com/p/qk-code/updates/list

password is QK.Mod

credits:tona and qleap code

source sit web

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nice kavid!

You managed to achieve what I was trying to do earlier (except you succeeded).

Did Region Changer 4.1 help you?

Can this patch IOS60 and put the Korean key into it, so non-Korean wiis can play Korean games?

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice. Been wanting something a little more modern.

QUOTE said:
Can this patch IOS60 and put the Korean key into it, so non-Korean wiis can play Korean games?
Not sure since I haven't used this, but Korean game support would be nice. If this doesn't ever get it added, a tool just for installing such K game support would be nice.

Wouldn't he also need to patch and install all the IOS4x IOSes to fully implement the support? IOS60 is only going to let the menu understand the Korean games and show the banners...it won't run them once you push start.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the 4.1 installer also downloads and installs the proper version of IOS60, right? I've never used any version of ARC before so I'm just making sure.

HiBit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
FenrirWolf said:
So the 4.1 installer also downloads and installs the proper version of IOS60, right? I've never used any version of ARC before so I'm just making sure.
It's IOS60 v6174, you can check it by yourself because it's a offline installer.
wink.gif

damysteryman

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
techboy said:
Nice. Been wanting something a little more modern.

QUOTE said:
Not sure since I haven't used this, but Korean game support would be nice. If this doesn't ever get it added, a tool just for installing such K game support would be nice.

Wouldn't he also need to patch and install all the IOS4x IOSes to fully implement the support? IOS60 is only going to let the menu understand the Korean games and show the banners...it won't run them once you push start.
Yes, IOS41, 43, 45, and 46 are needed for Korean games, so they would be needed for full Korean support. AFAIK only 3.5K uses IOS52, not any games though.

Artvro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great post kavid!!!, i have a question...i would like to change mi wii black ver 4.1E (PAL) to 4.1U (NTSC), is it possible with your program?

Artvro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kavid, one more thing, my serial number is LEF504XXXXX. Please tell me if I can change the region (PAL to NTSC) with your program offline.
Thanks a lot!

kavid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Artvro said:
Kavid, one more thing, my serial number is LEF504XXXXX. Please tell me if I can change the region (PAL to NTSC) with your program offline.
Thanks a lot!
yes,you can

damysteryman

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I found a bug.

If a wii sets it's settings to Korean, but the sysmenu isn't Korean, the wii will brick upon reboot.

You need to put a check in the "Set&Save" part.

When setting & saving Korean settings, you have to get it to check whether or not the sysmenu that is currently installed is Korean or not.
If it is Korean, then save the settings, else refuse and tell the user why.

Example, if wii has x.xUEJ, and tries to set K settings without changing sysmenu, refuse. But if the wii already has x.xK installed, it's OK.

But you only need to do the check if the user is trying to save Korean settings.

EDIT: You got both variants of the ES_Identify patch in there too!
nice!

And when installing shop channel, it says "IOS61 v6174".
You might want to change this. The 2 current versions of IOS61 are v4890 and v5405. And there is also no need to patch IOS61.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free